• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beerless Beer And Tobaccoless Tobacco

Guest Evan_J

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• JJ

• Ravin

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CattalieChan

You guys, you're scarring the girls here with all the talk about cars! I'll stay, but I don't really care about cars.

But as long as you guys are talking about them

My car

Aye! Fantastic car, amazing background! This! This is how I want my photography to start to look like! I'd love to start taking photos of cars especially cars like this in various locations!

Absolutely Matty...you'd love to start taking photos of "cars"... :P

• Forum Moderator

I prefer wildlife and patterns made by ordinary things for photography. Not all "boys" like those kinda toys.

Maybe if mechanical things didn't up and die every time I come in prolonged contact I'd like them better. Or if they were as logical as they are supposed to be.

As it is they bring out the worst in me. I have fantasies of using elephant guns on them

Guest Ami James

Maaaaan.....

<<<fiiiinally has enough energy to actually drag his keister in and flop over a wingback chair

....let me tell you about waking up and thinking its all going to be a 'minimal demand' day.

All I thought I was going to do today was some "minimal" errands; little driving, pick up some laundry....

I end up moving freaking furniture and laying carpet which I had to go and get and "manuever" (all 12 feet of it) through TEENY amounts of available space because my mother wanted have carpet laid but had no where to put the 40,000 rooms of CRAP they've packed into that house. We LITERALLY unrolled carpet part way the room, lifted large items over the unrolled part and then hadda finish unrolling it <_<

Kicking it to the edges was no big joy using this method, especially when elcheapo failed to buy a kneekicker.

Actually that's a good intro to topic I wanted to ask about....but maybe I should make a thread somewhere's else so everybody can participate in it.

In any case, how the heck IS everybody? Good to see you here AJ ;)

What's wrong with the auto?

(link to that what I was talkin bout askin folks http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20987)

Sorry for takin' so long to answer...

Sighs, back in July, flooded, belt broke, and someone messed up my idle and a carbarter (sp?), and Septmber, got a steer wheel power rod dropped and aalmost cause me and my friend who's a female had a car accdient, which that's a close call. I got mad at the car.. what i am lookin' forward to get

me a good cheap runnin' pick-up truck so I can start doing some heavy duty work around here.

• Forum Moderator

Been a little quiet around here but I imagine it will pick up with you and Colton around.

Hey Colton? Wake up buddy. Sorry I didn't see you arrive.

Where have all the guys been?

Guest Ami James

I had a few problems with my laptop which I had to get it fix by a friend of mine. Sorry bein' gone that long because this laptop problem. So far I am hopin' I don't have anymore problems with this darn laptop.

Other than that, mostly I have been workin' vonluteering at the horse farm for a while until I got my surgery and stayed in the hosptial may 20th to june 1st of this year. I thought i would come back to say howdy to y'all.

Hmm I'm inspired yet i'm uninspired. You know when you have all these dreams, ideas in your head yet no way of expressing them? and ideas you once had you can't seem to gain perspective enough to actually say it in words. Well I'm having one of those days, months actually.

Hands up if you guys have a dream?

TELL IT! INSPIRE.

I'm going to call this the "Inspiring T- men project"

Let the Inspiring T - men project begin!

Why am I posting this here? to see if anyone bothers to even reply here in the first place ;) And if anyone at all bothers to reply to this I may make a whole new post about this and elsewhere (You can find the link to what I shall call elsewhere publicly if you ask me. ;)

Hmm I'm inspired yet i'm uninspired. You know when you have all these dreams, ideas in your head yet no way of expressing them? and ideas you once had you can't seem to gain perspective enough to actually say it in words. Well I'm having one of those days, months actually.

Hands up if you guys have a dream?

TELL IT! INSPIRE.

I'm going to call this the "Inspiring T- men project"

Let the Inspiring T - men project begin!

Why am I posting this here? to see if anyone bothers to even reply here in the first place ;) And if anyone at all bothers to reply to this I may make a whole new post about this and elsewhere (You can find the link to what I shall call elsewhere publicly if you ask me. ;)

I have a lot of dreams. To one day fight in the UFC or WEC. to play pro football. to play pro soccer. to see the world. to climb Everest. and other various wishes and wants.

Yeah i know, crazy, almost impossible dreams for a T-Guy. . laugh at me all you want. but whatever. i refuse to quit until i get to the top, so good luck with discouraging me. wink.gif

• Forum Moderator

I dream of not being aware of being trans for a whole day.

I dream of getting T and feeling strong and confident

But I don't have any inspiring life dreams yet. After all, just under 6 months ago I thought life was over. I guess being accepted here for what I am is dream enough for now. And it has come true.

John

Guest harvester52

I dream of one day singing the High Latin Mass for a congregation of open-minded people who are OK with being led by a transgender priest.

I dream of running sound in a large arena.

I dream of one day working to change the way the world works with autistic people.

Most of all... I dream of leaving an impact for the better, be it small or large. When I die, I want people at my funeral to look back on my life and think, "Wow, that guy left the world with no regrets."

-BC

• Forum Moderator

We all lose faith sometimes. And even give up long enough to take a rest from the fight.

But I suspect fighting and surviving is ingrained in you now and you'll be on your way again in a while.

Just give yourself permission to be okay with that. With where you are right now. There is something in you-that comes through in your posts that is rare and special.

You'll find your faith again.

John

okay so what are my dreams.

Firstly thanks JJ. :)

And my dreams are to

change the world or at least some of the world

Behind the scenes I write scripts. I've been working one particular story about a transsexual. It's turning to be a bit of a tear jerker story along with a hopefulness in it. It's about getting a message across hopefully in film that will make people realise how stupid some hate is. I hope to add a bit of comedy in there to show we can also laugh. I may not be able to fit that into the current script i'm talking about though. It's a bit too serious with some very serious consequences. It does not hide from the harshness of reality for a British transman. There is no sugar coating in this film.

However I also hope to write another idea in a script or a book. Which is the funnier but also some of the harsher realities will remain because it's a harsh experience being trans as well know and there is no way that can be hidden if we want to get a message across but we also need to show a sense of humour. So i'm hoping to write something with some disastrously comic situations they find themselves in. Laughing with ourselves and laughing AT haters.

• Forum Moderator

In my dark times I fight back by reminding myself that I know there are people whose lives were at least a little better because of the things I did in my jobs. I believe I saved lives. And that makes everything else worthwhile.

So I understand your feelings although you have the potential to make bigger changes. I hope someday you will be posting here that your movie is in production-and then I can say "Hey, I knew he was a special guy" !

I also love the idea of a story combining the humor and pathos of out lives. I've thought that would be a perfect approach.

Let us know when it's done. I promise I'll buy a copy! And you will have humanized us and made all our lives better.

John

*Stumbles in through the door- late, as with every party -and flops onto the nearest stationary object that appears to be sit-on-able*

Ahoy!

Just read every post in this thread in one sitting... *iz ded*

Been feeling very worn down and frustrated lately so it's nice to have somewhere to commiserate. ^.^ Still really new here, so not a whole lot to offer just yet, but I'm hoping I can at least provide some support or advice... as soon as my brain stops being jellified. >.<

Before I drift off again, I just wanna say that every last one of you is brave and strong and an inspiration and I'll kick the everliving snot out of anyone who tries to say otherwise. D:<

<3

~Zig

Guest Jean Davis

*Stumbles in through the door- late, as with every party -and flops onto the nearest stationary object that appears to be sit-on-able*

Ahoy!

Just read every post in this thread in one sitting... *iz ded*

Been feeling very worn down and frustrated lately so it's nice to have somewhere to commiserate. ^.^ Still really new here, so not a whole lot to offer just yet, but I'm hoping I can at least provide some support or advice... as soon as my brain stops being jellified. >.<

Before I drift off again, I just wanna say that every last one of you is brave and strong and an inspiration and I'll kick the everliving snot out of anyone who tries to say otherwise. D:<

<3

~Zig

You just have honey. ;)

LUV

Jean

Guest Ami James

*walked in for few mins and see how everyone doin'*

Howdy y'all,

Being a long day today...

Dreams,

Mine is to start up some horse farm somewhere and start living my life where I wanna it to be. Sometimes it seems not to be in my way but I know someday I will pull it through. Mostly of my dreams are horse farming, being a man, and go on with my life and be happy.

I feel like losing faith at the same time. I am telling myself to not to give up. :)

Guest JaniceW

Hmm, dreams? I really fancy a packet of crisps - I'd settle for that. *raids the bar* Anyone want something whilst I'm up?

San=m dear, a pint of bitters would be nice, thank you.

San=m dear, a pint of bitters would be nice, thank you.

*carries it across*

I carry very slowly - I'm always scared it's going to spill everywhere! :lol: How's your day been?