• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beerless Beer And Tobaccoless Tobacco

Guest Evan_J

Guest My_Genesis

I'd dance with ya, mi'lady, but I'm way older than you. :unsure: Also I'm a HORRIBLE dancer.

It's kind of you to stop in and offer your support! Hugs back.

Apparently that's not an excuse :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• JJ

• Ravin

Top Posters In This Topic

And do the ladies like it? B)

Dunno. Although the reply below suggests they might. ;)

I do it anyway just because I'm a restless person. :P I can't stand sitting still! So I just kinda end up doing something that looks like a dance. :P I mean I could get up and use my stick but some days my legs just won't allow for that so wheelchair dancing it is on those days. ;) And women can love or hate it. :P If they hate it, shame on them cause they are missing out on an oh soooo good time with an oh so wonderful man! lmao!

Guest CattalieChan

I'll take any kind of dancing that I can get! I'm no expert on it either, but dancing always reminds me of back when we had dancing units in gym, and I always was jelous of the girls because they got to dance as girls, and I had to dance as a boy :(. But now I can be a girl dancing! Yay! Just remember, don't step on my feet too much and we should all be fine!(Although that wouldn't be a problem in wheel chair dancing lol!)

Natalie

• Forum Moderator

Sorry to hear about the depression. Hyper can be kind of useful or having energy to work off some of the depression anyway.

Guest CattalieChan

I know how you feel. The weight of everything that has happened to you since you lost that innocence crushes down on your life and you just want to get back to when life was pure and you could be truly happy.

But we've all had to move on.

So, as we have done often as of late, let us dance.

Dance with me and we will go back to the innocence and the ideals.

Dance to let it all out.

*Asks for some music and walks out from the bar*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 83 Guests (See full list)

• Timi
    • THEcaseyjones
    • LC
    • Betty K
    • awkward-yet-sweet
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

CrystalMarie
    Newest Member
    CrystalMarie

1. DaveMK
      DaveMK
    2. Heidi45
      Heidi45
      (46 years old)
    3. Jordy
      Jordy
      (42 years old)
    4. stella
      stella
      (61 years old)
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I don't understand why people place any value on what actors, musicians, or sports people have to say about politics.  It isn't any more relevant than what the average person on the street has to say about it. And this article only had a couple of quotes, no video of what he actually said for context.    There's plenty to criticize about modern culture, and MeToo. (anybody remember when # was pronounced "pound" instead of "hashtag?" 🙄)  if the two or three quotes in the article are the "worst" things he said, its basically nothing.
    • Davie
      Thank you, Charlize. Just to be myself is often a struggle, but to be living my truth is a great reward in itself. At 76, too, I'm a happy young trans non-binary person. Cheers, Davie.
    • Lydia_R
      I'm certainly feeling excitement right now from an impending move.  Excitement isn't something that I seek.  At least not consciously.  I'm looking forward to wrapping up this packing phase because I have a good computer programming project to get to.  Actually, there are a few of them stacked up.
    • Davie
      I'd like to see some American trans artists sue a few American haters. Trans actor Karla Sofía Gascón sues French far-right politician after ‘sexist insult’ The actor, who became the first transgender woman to win the best actress prize at Cannes, had earlier dedicated her award to ‘all the trans people who are suffering’. The first transgender woman to be awarded the best actress prize at the Cannes film festival filed a legal complaint on Wednesday over a “sexist insult” from a far-right politician after her win. Karla Sofía Gascón and co-stars jointly received the accolade on Saturday for their performances in French auteur Jacques Audiard’s Mexico-set narco musical Emilia Perez. https://www.theguardian.com/film/article/2024/may/29/trans-actor-karla-sofia-gascon-sues-french-far-right-politician-after-sexist-insult  
    • Jani
      I'm so glad I know you Charlize.  Thank you for sharing this remembrance.   Hugs,  Jani
    • Jani
      One door closes, another door opens
    • Lydia_R
      I'm not even sure I know what an emotion is.  I often feel intimacy.  I can feel loneliness, but I'm just way too optimistic to stay stuck in that.  I guess any negative emotion I get is just fuel to work on something.
    • MaryEllen
      I listen to Outlaw Country a lot too. My favorite music genre. I went to an Outlaw Music Festival last summer featuring Willie Nelson. It was awesome. Waylon Jennings, Merle Haggard, Buck Owens, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, EmmyLou Harris, George Jones, Loretta Lynn, Hank Williams. Just to name a few of my favorites. I'm showing my age by admitting this. LOL  
    • Mmindy
      Sadie Schreiner, first trans NCAA All-American in track since 2019, enjoys the past but ponders an uncertain future By Karleigh Webb  | May 27, 2024, 11:49 am PDT | https://www.outsports.com/2024/5/27/24094635/sadie-schreiner-ncaa-track-championships-trans-athlete/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3RltY3VRTxxVwk-dopB5fnz3779d6EtaDANGqxrOzEilsWuhi0TbDMqKg_aem_ASXThc2s7EVELVZiIehdN7InvfGco3ntCjXUFdWW9kUQ_XRX_sVwVzlKxvWMl4DJO_w9W4DPPbA2AMOD0404byz1    
    • Ivy
      Sounds like just what you need in a situation like that, basic food.
    • MaeBe
      Spiro by itself may induce some feminizing effects by suppressing T and allowing natural E in your system to bind. Just make sure you drink enough water! 😀   I specifically chose not to use a T blocker, I’m already on blood pressure meds that are effective and I did not want to risk greater sexual dysfunction of my lady stick 🤭. My labs on one shot of a “introductory” dose of estradiol velerate saw my T plummet within the first three months regardless, down to cis female levels. I have more labs in a couple weeks to check on things after titration of dose and perhaps a step up in dose.    6 months flies, girls!   It sounds like you have a wonderful NP and I’m so glad you were able to start GAHT. I’d love to keep hearing about your journey. 
    • AllieJ
      Flagged levels on blood tests are for levels out of range, but the ranges for males and females are different. I was flagged all the time for low T levels until I had my medical records changed to Female. For a while there were no flags, but eventually I was flagged as low T for the female range. My doctor advised that low T can cause low energy, low libido, and/or reduced cognitive function, but as I didn't exhibit low energy or altered cognitive function, we decided I could live with low libido, and as yet, I haven't added a T supplement. My doctor has decent experience with trans patients, and bases treatments as much on how I feel as the test numbers.   Hugs,   Allie
    • Betty K
      I totally see the value in expressing your views on what you are passionate about Mmindy, but I also see that as different from surrendering to the flow of your emotions. I sometimes practise turning my tears off and on at will, since I feel the better I can control them the more confident I can be to just let them take me over sometimes. I find one exercise helpful: to think of a time when I lacked for love and to give myself the love I needed then.    I’m so glad you are becoming more able to express your emotions. 
    • KathyLauren
      Now that is what I call service!  Congratulations on your HRT and on having such good patient care.
    • Mmindy
      I agree with you, and I consider myself lucky to have a realistic understanding that I’m never going to have my dream body. I take comfort in the fact that women come in all shapes and sizes. I compare myself to the women in my family at the age I am now, and see that resemblance. It may be easier to transition into an Auntie or Grandmotherly figure once you reach a certain age.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.