• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beerless Beer And Tobaccoless Tobacco

Guest Evan_J

The incapability of being able to achieve happiness...hm never really thought of that.

But i think to some extent even if you are incapable of achieving happiness often, there are times in which you are happy that you cant help it. For me thats when i am sitting in seculusion on the lake fishing. When i am able to look at all that goes on in the world around you that often times you arent able to notice because your too busy.

It is as Colm said though, you wont be happy all the time, but neither will you be depressed your entire life(although at times it feels like it). Simply like it was put, emotions are emotions and there is no way to stop them, or make them go away.

Hmm perhaps a brain surgery could make emotions go away? :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• JJ

• Ravin

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jay09

Hmm perhaps a brain surgery could make emotions go away? :P

Matthias, hmm...i wonder, now im gonna have to look this up ;)

& Colm, i believe you do have a pretty suckish toaster!

Guest Alexandra89

Also, why is my toaster incapable of making toast that lives outside the range of 'moderately charred' to 'burnt beyond all recognition of bread'? I just want a nice piece of toast.

Someone left the window unlocked, so I thought I'd pry it open and help myself to some of the silverware.

I think the same people who made your toaster made my microwave. It has ten power settings. The first five do nothing at all, the rest mummify everything. Even soup.

-Alex

Yeah, I super wouldn't bring up my microwave either. It only works when the door is open, so I'm kind of scared of it. Usually, my thought process goes something like this: "hmm, I could warm this up...wait a minute...no, actually, I'll just eat it cold."

Also, ouch, Matty. ouch. I think you've hurt its feelings. Now it'll probably just char all of my toast out of pure spite.

Guest Alexandra89

Yeah, I super wouldn't bring up my microwave either. It only works when the door is open, so I'm kind of scared of it.

Hm...

Then I probably shouldn't have brought up silverware, either.

-Alex

Guest Jay09

Yeah, I super wouldn't bring up my microwave either. It only works when the door is open, so I'm kind of scared of it. Usually, my thought process goes something like this: "hmm, I could warm this up...wait a minute...no, actually, I'll just eat it cold."

Also, ouch, Matty. ouch. I think you've hurt its feelings. Now it'll probably just char all of my toast out of pure spite.

your appliances just do not want you to eat, or your microwave is trying to kill you. one of the two... or maybe both

your appliances just do not want you to eat, or your microwave is trying to kill you. one of the two... or maybe both

It's a trap.

Either way their gonna kill him..

If he don't eat he dies, if they are switched on and he tries to use them he dies....

It's a trap.

If he don't eat he dies, if they are switched on and he tries to use them he dies....

Shh.... they're probably listening :unsure:

Guest Jay09

It's a trap.

Ahh, very true Matthias.

I think its time to get new stuff, and maybe just maybe they wont turn on you.. :unsure:

My mobile don't like me. It likes to make me deaf and dizzy, every time I use it. My ears go weird and sounds start fading and I Go dizzy

My mobile don't like me. It likes to make me deaf and dizzy, every time I use it. My ears go weird and sounds start fading and I Go dizzy

That can't be good.

What sort of mobile do you have? *taking notes so that I remember to never purchase whatever mobile is Matty's*

Blackberry pearl. I don't even like mobile phones that have all this new technology. LOL! I just feel compelled to keep up to date so I end up with phones where I don't use all those fancy features because I can't be bothered. I just want a blooming phone I can ring people with and text on the rare occasions I do! But these days you can't get many phones like that!

Guest Jay09

well now you cant get a phone that doesnt have all the random stupid stuff on it anyways. I know i have verizon and i had 3 phones to chose from for my upgrade that didnt require a data plan. it was ridiculous! So i know how you feel. As long as i can talk to people using the thing, i dont much care what else is on it!

And ive heard from other people that blackberry pearls do that. A friend used to have one and almost passed out talking to his mom for like 5 minutes because it did it. scared the hell out of him, needless to say he got rid of the phone soon after.

well now you cant get a phone that doesnt have all the random stupid stuff on it anyways. I know i have verizon and i had 3 phones to chose from for my upgrade that didnt require a data plan. it was ridiculous! So i know how you feel. As long as i can talk to people using the thing, i dont much care what else is on it!

And ive heard from other people that blackberry pearls do that. A friend used to have one and almost passed out talking to his mom for like 5 minutes because it did it. scared the hell out of him, needless to say he got rid of the phone soon after.

Thats worrying. You;d think they'd have to sort the phone out if it's making people ill?

• Forum Moderator

Did someone ask for cake? there is ice cream too. I'm having my old favorite-Hagen Daas Rum Raisin-but we have all kinds to choose from.

Does anybody not like chocolate?

wedding-cake.jpg

I've decided to go back to my trusted old Samsung phone. Just feel a bit down because mobiles cost money, so I feel like I've wasted money. *sigh* :P

Guest Jay09

oh i know the feeling. I had bought a touch screen phone, it was pretty nice and i loved it. Until i dropped it, and cracked the entire front screen to the point you couldnt even see it. So i understand the feelin as if its a waste of money. :banghead:

You know on the topic we were on earlier, the deep topic about happy sensations... It occurred to me that I could finally make full sense of one of my favourite quotes "If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you"