• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Nose Up/right/huggie

Guest tey

Hi all,

This is might sound like a bit of a joke and something by Jessica Who (in the vein of http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/in...showtopic=18460 :) ), but I thought I'd give it a try and was curious to know if anyone else had. I hope this is a suitable section.

Basically, the Nose Right ( http://www.noseright.com/ ), which is marketed under various names is a clip that you place on your nose. The idea being that it compresses cartilage over a matter of months for a more agreeable shape. I personally think it's a bit of a joke and a con. But that said I happen to have seen major changes in nose structure as a result of OCD behaviour with a person who would "flick" their nose. After seeing this I decided to try it for myself - I broke my nose as a child and it is slightly crooked. I believe after six months of squeezing my nose and applying side-on pressure before bed it has made a positive difference. So I'm inclined to give some credence to the product. However, I never intended to get one.

But I saw them in a local shop for £1 and figured I'd try it. It's not overly uncomfortable, but is strange breathing through my mouth constantly. I'm hoping with 20 minutes a day it may reduce the size of my nostrils; hopefully making my face seem more feminine as a result.

Obviously, without rhinoplasty there's no way to get drastic results. But has anyone else seen/considered/tried this product? Any comments on its efficacy?

tey x

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest x--Felica

I've seen those online and have been hesitant to buy cause I wasn't sure if they worked.

But I guess I should try it. They have a lot for $1.00 on ebay