• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Power Gig: Rise Of The Sixstring

Guest My_Genesis

Guest My_Genesis
ROFL@Ainsley and guitar hero.

The boy is becoming legendary

lol. I play guitar (I'm mediocre) but I like guitar hero. a lot of guitarists hate guitar hero cuz you're just pressin buttons. plus the drums simulate real drums for the most part and I've wanted to learn drums as well. And I like the song selections. I wish you could use the SixString guitar in RB or GH. That would be cool.

Guest Jewel

This looks pretty cool, but I wonder how expensive it will be...

LOL yet another toy to feed my "fake plastic rock" addiction :)

Guest My_Genesis
This looks pretty cool, but I wonder how expensive it will be...

LOL yet another toy to feed my "fake plastic rock" addiction :)

I've heard it should cost about the same as rock band and guitar hero bundles (which are like what, 100+ bucks? idk exactly.) I wish they had a drum set though, looks like right now it's just the guitar. still, it's pretty cool.

Guest Jewel
I've heard it should cost about the same as rock band and guitar hero bundles (which are like what, 100+ bucks? idk exactly.) I wish they had a drum set though, looks like right now it's just the guitar. still, it's pretty cool.

I actually have my real drum set hooked up via MIDI to a controller ripped out of a broken Guitar Hero drum set. It's _awesome_ for playing Rock Band/GH. Though it's a lot harder.

I am suck a geek.

LOL

Guest Evan_J

I dunno about the new one , but doesn't guitar hero or rockstar have drum sets? I could swear I've seen it in the store

Guest My_Genesis
I dunno about the new one , but doesn't guitar hero or rockstar have drum sets? I could swear I've seen it in the store

yeah, they both do. im saying SixString should have them. that way it's like playing real drums AND real guitar.