• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Something Fun!

Guest Mia99

Guest Mia99

Hi everyone! Since it's late and I will be getting ready for bed I thought it would be fun to tell what your favorite pair of pajamas are. Mine are a light blue fleece pair of footed jammies! They are big on me so the sleeves cover my hands. They are so comfy. For the summer I have a terry pair. If it gets too hot I have an EEYORE nightshirt. What is your favorite!

Goodnight!

Mia

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

My boxer shorts with a big t-shirt :D Sometimes I wear my jammie pants :D They are doggies :)

I hope you sleep well :)

Guest Ashley C.

This says a lot about my general nerdiness, but...

A grey t-shirt with Mario on the front, and black baggy cotton pants adorned with piranha plants and jumping Marios ^^

Guest Donna Jean

A pink, satin nightie....mid thigh length with spaghetti straps on the shoulders...

It really doesn't offer much protection...but, you can roll over easy!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

• Forum Moderator

Probably TMI but I always wake up with nothing on. I don't even remember taking whatever I'm wearing off but I do about an hour or 2 after I go to bed. So I gave up. In the winter I'll still go to bed in a t-shirt or something soft and fuzzy. Temporarily.

I do love to sit around in something comfy between supper an bed and the footie pajamas sound fantastic. I've never seen anything like them here.

People here know so much more about me than even my close friends!

Guest Cris

A pink, satin nightie....mid thigh length with spaghetti straps on the shoulders...

It really doesn't offer much protection...but, you can roll over easy!

Too funny... sounds about like what I wear to bed.

Guest Mia99
Probably TMI but I always wake up with nothing on. I don't even remember taking whatever I'm wearing off but I do about an hour or 2 after I go to bed. So I gave up. In the winter I'll still go to bed in a t-shirt or something soft and fuzzy. Temporarily.

I do love to sit around in something comfy between supper an bed and the footie pajamas sound fantastic. I've never seen anything like them here.

People here know so much more about me than even my close friends!

I got my footies at www.Jumpinjammerz.com They are so warm. But not so much your sweating. I can just plop in bed and not worry about covers on some nights. :)

• Forum Moderator
I got my footies at www.Jumpinjammerz.com They are so warm. But not so much your sweating. I can just plop in bed and not worry about covers on some nights. :)

Thanks! I'll have to look them for next winter-101 heat index today-too hot for now.

It's not sweating-it's purely psychological I think. I've always done it. I used to worry it would happen when I had to share a room at conferences but thankfully it never did.

I've always really hated wearing clothes and been really modest at the same time. From infancy I fought putting clothes on and removed them whenever possible. Oh how much trouble I got in when I got caught running naked through the yard! I wasn't a toddler. I'd probably still do it if I knew for sure no one could see me.

Once I climbed for hours to a high mountain meadow in the spring and decided just this once to run naked through the wildflowers. There hadn't been a soul in sight all day so I knew it would be safe. I was just started unbuttoning my top button when a line of school children led by nuns stepped into the clearing! Never was tempted to do that again

Always wanted to skinny dip too. But never did. The one time I was going to I had a house on a large lake and I snuck out after midnight on a moonless night and slid into the water and was just slipping off my suit when a male voice called "Mom??" My daughter's boyfriend had come by for a late-unexpected- chat and heard the splash as I got in. Another minute and he's have had the shock of his young life. I'm just not meant to run around outside naked.

So I guess my inner nudist just takes over when I fall asleep ;)

OOps TMI again.

Hugs

JJ

Guest NatashaJade

I like sleeping in a tank and a pair of loose fitting sleep pants. Target has this Gillian OMalley brand that uses the best fabrics for their sleepwear.

luv

Gin