• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Someone Very Special Said To Me

Guest ~Brenda~

Guest ~Brenda~

In the course of conversations with my mother (who has been so wonderfully supportive of me), my mother said something to me that I really want to share with you all...

" The ultimate understanding of one's true self is that we are possessed with both male and female characteristics and understanding" "Being transgendered is the future of humanity" "To be fluid in gender is true living, life and spirit" "The understanding that you are transgendered means that you know yourself"

...sniff....

I love my mom...

I love you all...

HUGS

Brenda

That is a very special mother you have there. She speaks wisdom in that all humans have some degree of masculinity and femininity. And so many people in our civilization refuse to accept that.

Love Susan

Your mother says what I have always thought that my mother would say but she threw me a curve and refuses to accept it at all.

Brenda, That is great - I love the idea that we are more evolved rather than less.

Tell your mother that Sally loves her and wishes her health and happiness through a very long life.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Jean Davis

Now I know where you got all your smarts from. :P

Your mother is way ahead of the times. ;)

You're so lucky.

LUV

Jean

• Admin

Brenda, your mother is a truly wonderful, intelligent and loving woman. I wish all our members had a mother like yours.

I wish I could give her a big hug. I hope that you will give her one for me.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

Gee.......that was beautiful.....

She is WAY ahead of her time.....

A beautiful woman....

a HUGGGG from Dee Jay.......

Donna Jean

Guest Cris

Brenda,

That was very beautiful of your mom to say that to you. It is a very heartfelt and truthful saying. Your mom needs a great big hug for that one.

Cris

Guest Micha

It's kinda like the Navajo belief that a Two-Spirit person is special and important, a being in unity or somat. . .

I think your mom's quite right. ^^

Guest Amanda joan

Brenda,

Thank you for sharing that with us.

I am also blessed with a wonderful Mom and it is a truly fabulous gift from God.

Please give her a big hug from me too.

I have felt that there are manly evolved spirits here and in the Transgendered Community at large. Once we get beyond our self-hate we can really be a blessing to many people in this troubled world. It all started here for me and I have found a great deal of love and friendship since I started here ten months ago.

Peace & Love Amanda