• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Well I Am Back

Guest paulv67

Guest paulv67

After many months of being Ill i am slowly coming back I've come to understand that I'am androgyny and not TS TV it still puts me in a pickle I would like to dress femm some times but at the same time i am scared out of my wites to go public

Paul

Guest Donna Jean
After many months of being Ill i am slowly coming back I've come to understand that I'am androgyny and not TS TV it still puts me in a pickle I would like to dress femm some times but at the same time i am scared out of my wites to go public

Paul

Hey, Paul.......

Gee, you joined back in June '09...I hope that you haven't been ill that long!

And, yes...going public in any mode can be a scary experience for us....

Honey, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself and maybe we can all be of some help to you.....OK?

Huggs

Donna Jean

Guest paulv67

Donna Jean yes its been that long the doctors refuse to tell me whats wrong or whats going on my nerves are going nuts and the lungs about the same my only hope at this time is that it goes away on its own or I find a doctor that is willing to deal with it

Carden thank you I hope that I make it I pray every day that this heals and that I can get on with my life

starting at a young age i knew there was some thing different about me I think this was about 3-4 yrs old but never acted on it till I was older I moved from Portland to South Portland(Maine) and thats when I started taking an interest in girls underwear pantyhose and girls cloths(8-9Yrs old and beyond) but still felt like a man most of the time and there are other times when I feel like a girl(my therapist has said nothing on this even thou Ive talked about it) I even went out on Halloween dressed as a girl and it felt good I was happy as a clam this was the first and last time this would happen. I've taken the COGIATI and it comes back the same every time three androgny hope this helps

Guest paulv67

Kat

Thank you I am planning on asking my doctor for a referral to a gender therapist so that I can get this all sorted out