• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Bree Tanner

Guest Sotha

Guest Sotha

For any Twilight fans out there, I just thouht to say this, in case you don't know yet.

Meyer just released a novella called "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner."

You can read it online for free at breetanner.com from June 7 to July 5.

• 5 months later...

For any Twilight fans out there, I just thouht to say this, in case you don't know yet.

Meyer just released a novella called "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner."

You can read it online for free at breetanner.com from June 7 to July 5.

I'm a fan of the twilight series.

I have to say that I loved all of the books except this one. Anyone who has seen or read the first three books or movies already knows that this story doesn't have a happy ending. But thats not why this book made my non favorite list. The entire book including the ending is just a big dark spot on the whole twilight series. While I will agree with the author's assertion that every story is important. I disagree that every story needs to be told. Specifically one where the main character is abused, taken advantage of, and ultimately unjustly murdered. If youre a beginning twilight fan, you can skip this one. Unless you really want to know the dark and ugly side of the twilight world. Its not pretty.

I know that the original post was months old. But the release of movie number three on DVD is just days away from this reply.

Hugs to all

Aleah

Yes. I see what you mean. It is not a happy story. It does not end well, and as a whole, is a bit disconcerting.

I do not particularly mind that though, as I rather seek to immerse myself in these different worlds and experience as much as possible before I run out of material to escape with. That being said, I did enjoy it. And it really does present a different perspective on the world of vampires in Twilight.

Also, in case you did not know, there is quite a bit of extra material about the Twilight world on Meyer's website.

Midnight Sun

Bree Tanner

Twilight Outtakes

New Moon Outtakes