• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

*update*

Guest SouthernBelle

Guest SouthernBelle

HEY EVERYONE!

So, as you know, things have been tough for me lately.

Things got worse, in fact. I went from positive female to insane child (the me I've been for most of my life) and I wound up getting sent to a psychiatric emergency room.

But things are not ALL bad. My wife moved back in with me, only as a supportive friend this time. I guess I've been searching for a friend or two to help me deal with all this stuff and, really, I just need someone to talk to... someone to vent to... someone to CRY to...

And I can't say that I've found any single person that can fulfill that for me, but I'm starting to have a few people.

Actually, as my journey began, I found a couple people on here that I now call friends (aside from all my buddies out there on here that I've yet to become acquainted with, that is!) and a couple of my friends have reached out and are there for me. And one of my brothers reached out to me today and came and talked to me.

I'm still going to have to experience transition with little to no monetary support, but at least I don't feel quite so alone!

And, OK, I don't want to go back to misrepresenting my feelings to all of you on here, so I'll be honest and say that everything is coming in waves for me. I'll have an amount of time with my head up and then, suddenly, a bad moment (or few days) where it seems like all is lost. We, as a people, must experience much pain on our path to happiness. We must be strong.

LOVE

Belle

P.S. OMG, Sally already contacted me on Skype. What a great support group!!!!!

Guest Elizabeth K

HEY EVERYONE!

So, as you know, things have been tough for me lately.

Things got worse, in fact. I went from positive female to insane child (the me I've been for most of my life) and I wound up getting sent to a psychiatric emergency room.

But things are not ALL bad. My wife moved back in with me, only as a supportive friend this time. I guess I've been searching for a friend or two to help me deal with all this stuff and, really, I just need someone to talk to... someone to vent to... someone to CRY to...

And I can't say that I've found any single person that can fulfill that for me, but I'm starting to have a few people.

Actually, as my journey began, I found a couple people on here that I now call friends (aside from all my buddies out there on here that I've yet to become acquainted with, that is!) and a couple of my friends have reached out and are there for me. And one of my brothers reached out to me today and came and talked to me.

I'm still going to have to experience transition with little to no monetary support, but at least I don't feel quite so alone!

And, OK, I don't want to go back to misrepresenting my feelings to all of you on here, so I'll be honest and say that everything is coming in waves for me. I'll have an amount of time with my head up and then, suddenly, a bad moment (or few days) where it seems like all is lost. We, as a people, must experience much pain on our path to happiness. We must be strong.

LOVE

Belle

P.S. OMG, Sally already contacted me on Skype. What a great support group!!!!!

And Lizzy TOOO - we are such GREAT MODERATORS!

You have us now!

Lizzy

Bell hon,

You can pm any one of us when you get down or you can go to the chat room to talk to others, Skype is good too, transition can be very difficult with lots of ups and downs, i am quite far along down the transition path, i get monthly pms, i did not realize it for a long time, till others said they did too and my ex partner said yes you do, i get bloated irritable and very emotional, now that i know what it is i can look for those days and try to control it.

It is nice your wife moved back in, even if it is just as friends.

Paula

Guest SouthernBelle

Bell hon,

You can pm any one of us when you get down or you can go to the chat room to talk to others, Skype is good too, transition can be very difficult with lots of ups and downs, i am quite far along down the transition path, i get monthly pms, i did not realize it for a long time, till others said they did too and my ex partner said yes you do, i get bloated irritable and very emotional, now that i know what it is i can look for those days and try to control it.

It is nice your wife moved back in, even if it is just as friends.

Paula

Thx, Paula. I can see that you added me as a friend on here. I really appreciate the love and support.

and PMS?! Cool! This might sound silly, but I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to have PMS!

Guest Donna Jean

Belle......

Honey, I've yet to meet you on Skype...but my GF's Lizzy and Sally told me about talking to you and now I'm gonna meet you, too.....OK?

Cool!

Huggs

Donna Jean