• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Piercings

Guest HashBrown

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

So I am gauging my ears. I don't know what size I want yet. I am at 10G and I have tappers and plugs for 6G so I am definitely get there at least. :lol:

I also within the next few days am getting my lip done too :) If I have enough money I am going to get both sides done. :)

I want to get my eyebrows done (yes both ;) ).

When my mum goes and gets her belly button done, I am getting my tongue done :)

Then eventually my belly button :)

I also want to get my nose done :lol:

And more of my ears :P

Yeah I am going to have to make sure that I buy plastic things to put in my face when I go to the airport or whatever xD

Anyone else getting, or wanting to get any piercings?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• JJ

Guest Donna Jean

Not me, Hon!

I've had one ear (left) pierced for 38 years!

I finally got my right one pierced on New Years Day 2009 so that I have a matched pair!

And, I don't worry about the airport...I have two stainless steel hips that I can't take off and put in the tray!

I'll just deal with it when the time comes!

Huggs

Donna Jean

Guest Hoslers_wife

Speaking as someone with 22 piercings, they wont set off metal detectors at airports lol. I promise. But if your paranoid you could always buy retainers in bulk :-)

Not me, Hon!

I've had one ear (left) pierced for 38 years!

I finally got my right one pierced on New Years Day 2009 so that I have a matched pair!

And, I don't worry about the airport...I have two stainless steel hips that I can't take off and put in the tray!

I'll just deal with it when the time comes!

Huggs

Donna Jean

YAY!!! *hugs*

Awwwwwwww

Speaking as someone with 22 piercings, they wont set off metal detectors at airports lol. I promise. But if your paranoid you could always buy retainers in bulk :-)

:o :o :o :o :o 22!!!!!!!!!!!! :o Is there even roooom for 22?????????

Oh well if it won't set them off then no need for retainers ;)

Guest Hoslers_wife

Plenty of room for 22. None are dirty and only 4 on my ears. Two guaged lobes and industrials. I also have an anti-eyebrow, reverse anti-eyebrow on both sides, labret, and a couple more unusual ones. :-) Piercings are like tattoos, addicting as heck!

Guest Elizabeth K

Kewel - but but but - be careful with the tongue! There is a lot of bacteria in the mouth - so watch for infections until it heals.

Lizzy

(do 63 year ole women have pierceings at the belly button?)

Guest NatashaJade

Plenty of room for 22. None are dirty and only 4 on my ears. Two guaged lobes and industrials. I also have an anti-eyebrow, reverse anti-eyebrow on both sides, labret, and a couple more unusual ones. :-) Piercings are like tattoos, addicting as heck!

Yeah, much like tattoos, they're like Lays Potato Chips. You can't have just one! :D I jut added a second pair to my ears. The first are at 6g, although I've been shrinking them back down. I want them back at 10g. I just don't need the big holes anymore. I used to have my nipples pierced, but it never quite took, so I let them close.

luv

Gin

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I love piercings!! I also love tattoos!!! I have one right now and I want to get more!!! I am an addict xD

Kewel - but but but - be careful with the tongue! There is a lot of bacteria in the mouth - so watch for infections until it heals.

Lizzy

(do 63 year ole women have pierceings at the belly button?)

I don't see anything wrong with it :)

And yes I will be very careful :)

Guest Hoslers_wife

My earlobes are 10s right now and I'm only taking them to an 8. I would leave them at ten but I found the cutest pink earings :-) I call all body jewelery earings...dunno y lol.

I'm with Lizzy. Your tongue is easily infected. Always watch your piercings :-) You don't wanna come visit me at my work for green goo...ewwww

Yeah, much like tattoos, they're like Lays Potato Chips. You can't have just one! :D I jut added a second pair to my ears. The first are at 6g, although I've been shrinking them back down. I want them back at 10g. I just don't need the big holes anymore. I used to have my nipples pierced, but it never quite took, so I let them close.

luv

Gin

Did you stretch them?

And how big does the 6G look?

Guest NatashaJade

Did you stretch them?

And how big does the 6G look?

I had them at 4g (stretched from an original 12g). Now I wear 6g plugs made of amber (hardened tree sap). They don't look too big, maybe the size of the "o" on your keyboard.

luv

Gin

I had them at 4g (stretched from an original 12g). Now I wear 6g plugs made of amber (hardened tree sap). They don't look too big, maybe the size of the "o" on your keyboard.

luv

Gin

I think that I want to get to a 00. If possible. I went from the size that when you get them pierced to a 14G to a 10G. I have 10G tappers in and they hurttttttttttttttttttttttt. :( I can't take them out because I don't have any plugs and I am stretching them because I was told that that's the only way to get them to close if you want... Like if you punch them then they can shrink back to the size you got them punched at but not close =/

Does the amber hurt it?

Guest NatashaJade

Does the amber hurt it?

Oh, not at all. It's just a cool material that's pretty to look at and occasionally, if I am backlit properly, they glow a little. Plus, it's really light. I barely feel them there.

luv

Gin

Oh, not at all. It's just a cool material that's pretty to look at and occasionally, if I am backlit properly, they glow a little. Plus, it's really light. I barely feel them there.

luv

Gin

OOOO Are they cheap ;)

I want some!!!!!! :P

Guest NatashaJade

OOOO Are they cheap ;)

I want some!!!!!! :P

I'm afraid they weren't. I paid $60 for the pair. I got them from a shop here in town called HTC. I'm sure they have a website somewhere.

luv

Gin

I'm afraid they weren't. I paid $60 for the pair. I got them from a shop here in town called HTC. I'm sure they have a website somewhere.

luv

Gin

Well I better start saving (when I have an income) :P They sound really kewl :) I'll have to look them up and see if they do have a site :lol:

*hugs*

• Forum Moderator

I already have all the holes in my body that I can safely manage! :o

22 piercings Chelsey!! I am a major klutz and if I even had half that number would find myself attached to unwanted things every time I moved. :blink:

You can't imagine how many times I've managed to run afoul of things with just 2 earrings. :P

I mean just picture all the things tat come near your mouth -with a lip piercing I'd have to give up kissing my g'daughter on the head-or the dog-gross I know but it's how I am-not to mention the cat..Picturing an increasingly annoyed cat attached to my mouth. Oh no, no, never!!

Hugs

JJ

Guest Carden

Peirce-a-holic! XD

I want a spider bite and an Industrial. Plus, a couple tattoos. Space invaders are going to go on left wrist. 'Vicious' is going to go on my right wrist.

Kinda tempted to get a 'corset' piercing too.

22, wow. Lots of money went into those I bet. XD

I already have all the holes in my body that I can safely manage! :o

22 piercings Chelsey!! I am a major klutz and if I even had half that number would find myself attached to unwanted things every time I moved. :blink:

You can't imagine how many times I've managed to run afoul of things with just 2 earrings. :P

I mean just picture all the things tat come near your mouth -with a lip piercing I'd have to give up kissing my g'daughter on the head-or the dog-gross I know but it's how I am-not to mention the cat..Picturing an increasingly annoyed cat attached to my mouth. Oh no, no, never!!

Hugs

JJ

I think that you better stick with just those two then :P :P

Peirce-a-holic! XD

I want a spider bite and an Industrial. Plus, a couple tattoos. Space invaders are going to go on left wrist. 'Vicious' is going to go on my right wrist.

Kinda tempted to get a 'corset' piercing too.

22, wow. Lots of money went into those I bet. XD

Nice!!!!!!! <3

And why get vicious if you aren't? ;)

Guest Elizabeth K

How much does the belly button area piercing cost (not including the jewelry)? I hear some have a bit of trouble with it chafing. I can get way with it, I think, because a lot of what I wear is low-rise.

Lizzy

OH

Caution! We are not encouraging those underage here! This is an exchange of information. EVERYONE is advised to investigate the dangers of piercing and tattoos. If you are underage, you must have the supervision of your parent(s) or guardian. Danger of infection - especially in "dirty areas' is a possibility.

Guest Carden

I think that you better stick with just those two then :P :P

Nice!!!!!!! <3

And why get vicious if you aren't? ;)

Hahah, now I have to quote the man. XD

“I'm not vicious really. I consider myself to be kindhearted. I love my mum.”

And heyyyy, I'm rough and tough and all that stuff! *winky face*

Guest jazz92

best way i have found for stretching any piercing is teflon or pvc tape as i've used it to go up an 1"1/2 in lobes and 3mm septum middle bit of your nose, also with everyone shareing what they have had done i've got my eyebrow twice 2 spiderbites my nostrils done twice , so thats 11 just on my face

Guest NatashaJade

Caution! We are not encouraging those underage here! This is an exchange of information. EVERYONE is advised to investigate the dangers of piercing and tattoos. If you are underage, you must have the supervision of your parent(s) or guardian. Danger of infection - especially in "dirty areas' is a possibility.

Indeed! The first thing is DO NOT get pierced at the mall. Find a professional piercing studio. Pay the extra money and get it done right. When they give you an aftercare sheet, read it. Follow it.

As far as tattoos go, if you are not over 18, don't get one. Wait. Trust me, you are going to have this on you for the rest of your life. Spend some time and think on the decision and when you can go in legally to a professional studio, do it knowing the consequences. Oh, and a cheap tattoo is just about never a good one.

luv

Gin

Guest NadineB

I must agree they are addictive, I have 17. Most in my head but got nipples and one naughty one done too. When you gauge them just take your time. Don't rush them, let them heal between stretches. If the hurt it is too soon, go back to previous size for another week. There is a couple of websites that sell "earings" that have good info on to they are piercingpleasures.com and bodyartforms.com.

My only concern now that I have piercings already is will having the genital piercing be a problem for srs/grs. I have a appadravia so I am a little concerned.

Anyway, enjoy your piercings.

Luv Nadine

Guest SouthernBelle

So I am gauging my ears. I don't know what size I want yet. I am at 10G and I have tappers and plugs for 6G so I am definitely get there at least. :lol:

I also within the next few days am getting my lip done too :) If I have enough money I am going to get both sides done. :)

I want to get my eyebrows done (yes both ;) ).

When my mum goes and gets her belly button done, I am getting my tongue done :)

Then eventually my belly button :)

I also want to get my nose done :lol:

And more of my ears :P

Yeah I am going to have to make sure that I buy plastic things to put in my face when I go to the airport or whatever xD

Anyone else getting, or wanting to get any piercings?

Wow, piercings! Now, this is a subject I can relate too!!!

OK, well first off, I 'd like to recommend that you don't go bigger that 6g. If you do, then no bigger than 4g. I've got all kinds of friends that had 0g and bigger and their ears are messed up today. They will never have a normal ear lobe again. And as far as with myself... I dont' recall if my biggest plugs were 6g or 4g, but it was one of the two. Luckily, I am able to get by with many earrings, but not all. If I wear no earrings, I do fine, but certain kinds of earrings just don't look right in my ears now(causes my hole to look like a slit)

Oh, and as far as the plastic things go (i.e. retainers), you need to know that you CAN'T wear those when you first get something pierced. Plastic is riddled with tons of nearly-microscopic holes, which hold air... Now I don't know why, but they say that that's bad for new piercings. Somehow, it causes infections.

And unless you work at an airport, you won't need to wear retainers to go. You can pass through metal detectors using standard piercing jewelry. Trust me ;) JUST WATCH IT IF YOU WEAR A STUDDED BELT AND METAL WALLET CHAIN (I will never do that again!)

And as for your last question... kind of. I used to have my umm... member... pierced. And I just removed those. Actually, I don't wear any piercings currently, except for my regular girl earrings (I've got all kinds of holes in my ears). I DO, however, plan to get my nipples and my belly button pierced once I start HRT. I also might do my nose...

HUGGS AND KISSES

Belle

:o :o :o :o :o 22!!!!!!!!!!!! :o Is there even roooom for 22?????????

lol. yes. I used to have around 16 in my ears alone. i've had 2 piercings in my lips 2 diff times. I've had my nose done and my eyebrow... and I had 4 piercings in my you know what...

Oh, and I had planned on adding like 4 more piercings to each ear, doing my other eyebrow, doing my nipples, and adding 3 more to my you know what.

So, ya, there is EASILY room for 22.

HUGGS

Belle

My earlobes are 10s right now and I'm only taking them to an 8. I would leave them at ten but I found the cutest pink earings :-) I call all body jewelery earings...dunno y lol.

I'm with Lizzy. Your tongue is easily infected. Always watch your piercings :-) You don't wanna come visit me at my work for green goo...ewwww

that reminds me, I used to have my tongue pierced too!

How much does the belly button area piercing cost (not including the jewelry)? I hear some have a bit of trouble with it chafing. I can get way with it, I think, because a lot of what I wear is low-rise.

Lizzy

OH

I think a belly button piercing should cost between 30 and 40. that's a guess, but i know it's going to be somewhere in that range. Or you can just do like I did and go buy a needle yourself! (CAUTION! DON'T EVER DO WHAT I DID!)