• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Greetings From Sarah From Sweden

Guest sarah from sweden

Guest sarah from sweden

Hello everybody out there. let me just introduce my self. I'm a pre op diagnosed transsexual woman (im currently having to fight with everything i got to get to proceed with my hormones etc.....)

Okey then who am i ?

Well I am 39 yers old. (this year July ) And i live in a little village in a small rented farm in Smaland Sweden. And basikly like mutch of you other poor pre. op T girls (my hart bleeds for you) My life isent worth..... I have struggled very hard for a very long time every day with my transsexualism and my feelings since i was born (im shore that you all understand what i mean. And about say 7 years ago. I finally had too give up and i started to live my life as a woman 24/ 7 in a very highly advanced stealth (witch basikly means it have slowly developed over the years to more and more feminine and now basikly all im not wearing yet in public is too high heels and skirts In public yet. I dont want too come out to fast. I try too sneak it in and i have gradually encresed my hole way off being this last years. So that i can say to everyone that yapping about who i am. i have been looking like this the last 5 years now and it haven't bother you yet so what is your problem now.)

Needless to say during all this yers my entiere way of thinking ,acting ,and carry my self have severely changed to feminine behavior and im way past the point of no return.

Oh and im currently since about 9 yers a Seek pensioner (basikly on permanent seek leaf )

What else i live all alone i haven't got any friends around me were i live (i do have lot off friendly people who helps me with just about everything i need help with )im basikley becomed a lone wolf since all my life i been treated and regarded like an idiot and weird by others. but thats not my own choice but rather i have been forced to it. And also that im single is very simply that i cant currently feel attracted to a woman because i am one my self and im not lesbian (nothing against lesbians what so ever but im not one ) and i cant ether feel attracted to a man as long as i still have my ...... because im not a homosexual ( again nothing against homosexuals ether what so ever but im not one) So as long as im forced to live in this limbo land im doomed to live alone basikly .

What else ?

Basikly my life is a never ending roller coaster with never ending problems to solve. Basikley mutch like the most of you transsexuals out there right ?

And off course mother nature also equipped me with a nice thing called ADHD (its a small brain damage )And just too clear things up. No im not an idiot or a lethal crazy person (in fact i have been tested for my IQ and im a beet above average ) And if someone likes too now more about what this is feel free to ask. ;)

I have also apparently been blessed with some sort of gift were im actually able to help other TS (mostly but also Tv`s and others around the world ages 18 to 60 + (Just like this sight does )thrue other sights (were Ts and others gathers ) to find there way back to light again (strictly by Pm`s and mail) And it gives me so much back in return to be able to help others in there life. And it helps me keep on fighting fore my life and to one day finally get my soul peace.

Okey then my interest. well The only reason that i am alive too day. Is that i happen to love animals (no nothing sexual) I just get so mutch out of being accepted by an animal. And so i have a lot off them. But if i was to tell you about all them then you all send me too the lonney farm. Giggles And that im true the yers of constantly having to fight an up hill and also having to see my dreams shatter right in front of me many times have maid me very strong mentally. And im also very stubborn ;)

well thats basikly who Sarah from Sweden is. If anyone wants to know more feel free to ask

And i hope i will be able to contribute as best i can to this excellent support forum

And im not in any way saying that im a professional because im not. I'm only a ordinary Ts woman that seems to have some gift fore helping other lost soules find there way back from the dark (witch im shore that most of us Ts in fact are)

Andlike many i too need suport from time to time.

Oh and im a long time member in our Swedish support group (and im currently helped and supported in my fight by sed support group too )

Friendly regards Sarah :D

Well Sarah,

I would like to welcome you to the forums from the USofA.

I know that you do not have English as you first language but you express yourself very well.

I am so glad to have you here, so many of us are like you and we do love to help each other and need help ourselves - sometimes that light can be pretty hard to find.

So please sit down and get comfy - read the terms and conditions at the top of the page while I get you nice cup of hot cocoa and some fresh baked cookies.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Sarah!

Welcome to the Playground, Hon...

Im Donna Jean...

Well, Dear...you've certainly come to the right place for understanding, love, compassion and support..

You'll make friends and even put your skills to good use!

I'm glad that you decided to join...

And we're happy to have you!

Huggs

Donna Jean

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, Sarah!

That is a great introductory post, Sarah. You provided enough information for us to get to know you, and you demonstrated your sense of humor, love for animals, and determination to be yourself, no matter what.

I hope you do post often, as I think you will contribute greatly to the forums. We'll be here whenever you need us, too. After you've done five posts, you will be able to send private messages (PMs) if you wish to discuss something off line.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Welcome to Laura's Playground Sarah, :)

You will fit right in here. Please feel free to post more often.

Love Jenny

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Sarah :)

Welcome hon to Laura's.

I want you to know that you are just fine dear.

You are among friends here :)

Know that you are very welcomed here.

Love

Brenda :)

Guest sarah from sweden

Thank you all so much fore the kind greetings and welcomes :D

Wow that was fast :o but im all ready

lets see if i can get this right then

Sally

While thank you dear but i have to confess i also use a spell checker But i have also daily contact in English with lots of Ts friends and others that i help all over the world but most in us and UK actualy So i cind of talk better English now then Swedish Giggles . But sometimes i get left in the dark by sed spell checker so please try to have some compassion as im constantly try to better my spelling. Again Thank you and i only hope i will be able to contribute to this wonderful sight in the future too

and i already red the conditions of the forum ;)

Donna Jean

Thank you so much again

And thats why im in here to make friends and also to be able to help more people like us that needs support

Lee Asher

Kisses and hugs back to you dear and thank you so much

Carolyn marie

Again thank you so much

While thank you i was a beet worried that it was to much and that some of it might be taken as brag .with it defenetly not is (although im very proud of being able to help others but as i sed thats basikly every Ts skills )

as fore my humor .well i have to be able laugh sometimes or id go nuts

And my love fore animals .Like i sed its the reason that i breed

And my determination to get this done Well as you al Ts know i dont have that much of a choice then to get his done so...... (but yes i have had many years of training and preparing fore this

Jennifer B

Thank you i will do my very best to live up to your high standards and expectations

Brenda

Again Thank you so much :D

Elisabeth k

Thank you and i already do dear :D

Gin

Thank you dear

Thats why im here to let those who want to know who the reel me is and to properly introductory my self to all of you in this forum ;)

Oh and as im new here if i somehow manage to brake the rules i will defenetly without no fuss accept a message on what i did and it will never happen again B)

to all again from the depth of my hart and soul thank you so much :D

Guest angie

Helllllooooo Sarah.

Welcome to the Playground.We are so happy to have you be a part

of something so huge in each of our lives.But,don't feel sorry

for the little preop.She likes who she is,and where she is at this

time in my life.It wont be a whole lot longer than I will be just

another woman out and about in the world once SRS/GRS is over and

done with.I am three years in transition this past May5th.With over

three and a half years living as a fulltime woman,until living as

such has become natural.I too could not start a realtionship with

a woman once I said who I am.Not that I didn't want to,I knew where

I was going,and who I was going to be,and it felt wrong to start

something I knew wouldn't last once she found out the truth of who

I am.Welcome once again our Swedish Sister.

Big Hugs,

Angelique

Guest sarah from sweden

Giggles Heloooooo Angie

And a warm thank you so much :D

Okey then im SOOOOOOOOO happy fore you then (and so jealous as you seem to soon be complete ) ;)

Thank you fore those words i thought i was the only one that had those thoughts actualy

Alex

Thank you so much :)

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Sarah,

<<hug>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Guest sarah from sweden

Hi Miss Kindheart what a lovely name :D

Aw that hug felt so good

Thank you fore the cind invitation But sadly this chat thing is way over my humble computer skills as well as were also on different time lines ;) (its basikly night time here when you're having your meetings )

As fore being interviewed thats no problem fore me ether way B) As my life is a open book

And now when i have gotten my Pm privileges my door is wide open if anyone wants to get to know me better :P

Guest Donna Jean

Well, Sarah....

Now that you have your PM ability...

Why don't you stop by Good 'ole Donna Jean's place and just say "Hi"....OK?

Huggs

Donna Jean

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sarah!

Sorry I am so slow in commenting. Nice to have you on Laura's, and hope you will continue posting! I'm 52 and never married, for that matter, never have been in a serious relationship.

The warm and acceptance is amazing here! Hope you find it that way as well.

Welcome!

Huggs,

Opal

Guest ricka

Hello Sarah and a warm welcome to Laura's and to our family here! I too have a place out in the country and love animals. I love the peacefulness and serenity of the countryside so much. I also live alone but I don't get lonely---loneliness disappeared from my life when I began to get in touch with the woman that I was inside and had repressed for many years. And Like Angelina said there are many of us who have found and embraced our womanhood without having surgery. As for your helping others, this is so much a female trait to care about other people. I found that as I began to express myself as a woman it was natural to be caring and understanding.

Hugs, Ricka

Guest Cowboy

Hey Sarah!

Nice to meet ya ;)

Im Cowboy.

Um so we have a lot in common.

Im stubborn too. Bit of a Knucklehead if i do say so myself.

Im ADHD as well. As well as 3 other disorders. (thanks mother nature.)

I also am an animal lover. I would like to go alongside animal experts into the african, and south american wilds and help with the animal preservation efforts.

(and bein on the lookout for cheetahs makes for a good adrenaline rush im sure. :D )

And i think its great that you are helping other women like yourself. B)

Support is a much needed thing in our community.

Welcome to Laura's!