• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

11,000 Posts!

Guest Donna Jean

Guest Donna Jean

11,000 POSTS!

Yeah, ya big silly, ya get me talking in PM's and you thought that you could distract me from this...

No deal, Sweetheart!

You're S.V.I.O.T.S.....

"So Very Important On This Site"...

You are loved and needed here...I know you're leaving town soon, but that just means that you'll be pulling into another town...

It may slow you down for a little bit...but, you're the grandest!

I Love you a bunch!

Thanks for being you!

Donna Jean

• Forum Moderator

WOW!!!

I'm awed Sally-11,000.

What a lot of love and humor and sage advise that represents!!!

More words than War & Peace is my guess.

Can't wait to read the next 11,000!!

LLBTR

Love

JJ

Guest Elizabeth K

And every one lovingly crafted (except the one 14 May 2009 - 2:23 AM).

Awkward number! Awwwww just go to 12,000 - it'll look better! Or 25,000 - better yet an even 100,0000 - LAUGHING (WAIT! She'll probably DO IT! YIKES)

Yeaaaaaaaaa

Love you!

Elizabeth

Thanks,

You have no idea what a bad day I have been having - I keep popping in here because this is where all of the love is.

I have to keep posting - I want to make Petra Jane have to create a new level of membership - they start out pretty close together but she sort of eased up a bit around 7500 - then 10,000 - next is 20,000!

She even has one at 30,000 - so I have to reach 30,001 just to send her back to the periodic tables for names!

I love you to PJ.

I love everyone here - I mean that!

This is my home and I wouldn't let you all hang around eating all of my cookies and pizza if I didn't love you.

Our home is filled with love - how could I ever leave?

Love ya,

Sally

Guest ~Brenda~

Sally,

I remember when you reached 2000 posts. You were the first in the history of Laura's to reach 2000 posts. I remember Kyle, Lizzy, Mia all chiping in and getting you a plaque that says 2000 posts!!

That was a historic moment for you and Laura's. Well here we are celbrating your 11000 posts!! :)

Every single post has been thoughtful, helpful, inspiring, and truely amazing. All with love and kindness.

I love you Sally from the bottom of my heart.

Brenda

:wub:

• Root Admin

I have to keep posting - I want to make Petra Jane have to create a new level of membership - they start out pretty close together but she sort of eased up a bit around 7500 - then 10,000 - next is 20,000!

She even has one at 30,000 - so I have to reach 30,001 just to send her back to the periodic tables for names!

Sally

Naw, you've got a LONG, LONG way to go before I need do that! JubmoEmoticon29.gif

Guest My_Genesis

I love you to PJ.

Sally, at the rate you are going, PJ will have to start making up new elements, either that or she'll have to move on to compounds.

Guest Alex Blitzen

Wow Mom, you do keep yourself busy on here don't you :lol: It's awesome that you are so caring and always know just what to say *hugs*

• Admin

Way to go Sally!!!

I knew it was only a matter of time, as a matter of fact, about a week I think, going from 10,000 to 11,000

As we always say, it isn't the quantity, its the quality. Expressed in an equation, it looks like this:

L=(n x q)x http://duhlstine.com/bultd/love/huggy_bear.JPG

In other words, Love equals the number of posts, times the quality, times a big huggy bear.

Love

Carolyn Marie

Guest Jean Davis

It's a good thing you had more than one computer, I don't think that one computer could have took all those posts. :lol:

Congrats Saly. :D

LUV

Jean