• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New To Here, But Have A Blog

Guest Arielle

Guest Arielle

I was told about this site by my therapist and actually found Laura's Playground a few months ago but didn't know it had a forum as well.

my blog is ariellewest.blog.com and it and it tell you a great deal more about me and what's happening than I care to write in this space.

But to keep moderators from thinking this is a spam post. I'm 30 a TS girl and going to start HRT in a few weeks.

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Arielle...

Welcome to the Playground!

I'm Donna Jean.

I went and read a lot of your blog....nice, with lots of good stuff!

Now, why don't you have a seat and I'll get you some cookies (Not Sally's for a few days, she's moving, so I'll take a stab at it 'til she gets settled...OK?)

Also a hot cup of coco to go with them...

Now, I'd like to ask you to be sure to have a look at the forum rules...there's a link at the top of most pages...It says “Terms & Conditions..

And, we moderate this site to keep it safe for everyone..

So, just relax and enjoy......OK?

Good!

It's nice to have you.

Huggs

Donna Jean

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Arielle,

<<hug>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Guest Arielle

Hi back!!

I didn't want to be so informal to just link you to my blog but it would be redudant and a waste of my time (IMO) to put a long intro in here when there's already a rather long story on my blog that explains things much better. I'm on a couple other TG forums and assume that the rules mean respect other people's opinions, don't make fun of others, treat people fair, don't start wars, etc.. bla bla bla.. I've read my disclaimers and legal docs and they all say the same thing with different wording and amounts of paragraphs. Essentially play nice.

I haven't had any sort of problems on other forums, but on one of them that I visit the chat is getting really nasty at times with people making fun of others and tell other people (including me) that what they're doing with themselves during transition is not the right way to go. What I'm doing so far is working for me, maybe not them or maybe they heard something that makes them not want to do it. What works for me might not work so well or at all for you is how I suggest things to others.

• Root Admin

Hello Arielle,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. :)

MaryEllen

Guest Arielle

I read the first page of the blog as in the first multiples until it asked me to go look at other pages. You're a bit further, well much further than me on HRT, since I haven't even started yet. I'm hoping that I will be able to pass, and from what other people have told me, if I wear cute clothes and do makeup well I should have no problem. I'll keep reading on your blog a bit later.

Hi Arielle!

Nice to see another person on from Colorado! I have been looking for someone for electrolysis/laser hair removal and found your blog describes just the place! I live about six hours from Centennial, but maybe could figure out some way to make a trip there.

Missed the Denver Pride, but it might work out for me to make the Colorado Springs Pride in July, or the Pueblo Pride in August.

Well, keep on posting as you have time and are comfortable in doing so.

Huggs,

Opal

Guest sarah f

Going full time means that you are going to start dressing and living as your preferred gender. I hope this answers your question.

Guest Arielle

I responded to another post about this when I read it a few minutes ago. I guess I've been going full time for a while now minus the long hair. I've been wearing women's clothes for years not even thinking about it really. Thanks to having been an athlete, I didn't fit into guy's stuff anymore so I had to switch. I thought full time meant so much more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...