• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Lets Party By The Pool & Talk

JJ

• Forum Moderator

I married a greek woman. Oddly she isn't too excited about the basuki. Not sure if thats the correct spelling.

A dip would be nice but while i thought of my suit i thought it would be too cold on this trip. Turns out some days in Utah were warm enough when you get out of the mountains. Skinny dipping at the motel pool could blow a few minds. Think i'd best pass on that one.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JJ

• Sally

• Flint

• Cyndee

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could understand more of the spoken word on the videos. This program might be something akin to Lawrence Welk, but to me, this music had impact, despite the language barrier.

We had to avoid any skinnydipping on this thread years ago. The T&Cs and everyone's comfort level were being stretched. It was never intended as a spectator sport. :blush::blush:

• Forum Moderator

Sorry to dredge up such an old subject. Best let an old things like that stay at the bottom of the pool.

• Forum Moderator

Fantasy skinny dipping is as far as I'll ever get I fear. Once when I lived on a large lake in a house with extensive lawn so it was not close to the neighbors I decided to sneak out at midnight and fullfill a lifelong desire to skinny dip. I had just started shucking my suit once I was in the water when a voice called to me from the nearby in the darkness! Yikes. It was my daughter's boyfriend who had wanted to talk to me after dropping her off just after I left the house. Since I wasn't in the house she told him to check the lake knowing I loved to swim at night.

That was a close one-we did have a security light and my skin was so pale it glowed in the dark.

Decided it was sign I wasn't meant to skinny dip in this lifetime.

Especially now. Ah, but fantasy.............

The same lady who kept skinny dipping back in the day here also put her truck in the pool one night.

The crisp fall air always makes me hungry and I'm heading over to the breakfast bar before I do anything else.

Has anyone seen Matty? He used to hang around in the trees.

Opal I'll leave the music to you. The sound system will play YouTube too. Greek music is fun. Maybe some of the ladies will dance?

Johnny

I wish I knew the traditions well enough to advise which songs are for the ladies to dance, which ones are for the male leader ( that would be you) to dance alone, and which ones have the human chain.

Did we ever get DJ's truck out of the pool? I seem to remember that someone commented that the carburetor was flooded. :doh1:

• Forum Moderator

Well i'm sitting by the dock at the bay wasting time till we catch the ferry to Alcatraz. The place is called Wipe Out on pier 39. Music is all late 60's to 70's but surfer themed. Had a fun male fail when waiting for my wife outside the ladies room. All the ladies started to line up behind me but i wasn't even in line. There were plenty of stalls and i had to tell them. One group would go and another formed. eventually i just joined in and made sure i was empty and had clean hands. Life has certainly changed from the days of waiting as a guy.

Hugs,

Charlize

ps not a place to swim.. The water is full of sea lions

• Forum Moderator

It's awesome along that waterfront, i'm a bit envious Charlize....

I love the vibe there....

• 10 months later...
  • Forum Moderator

Did we ever get DJ's truck out of the pool? I seem to remember that someone commented that the carburetor was flooded. :doh1:

The truck was recovered, and the carb cleaned out, given a rebuild, with new seals, gaskets, floats, and valves :) Dee Jay sold it to an unsuspecting stranger, it was last seen back in Ohio.

The pool water was drained shortly after this and it remained closed till quietly this summer Johnny filled it up again and told very few about it. I snuck into the grounds and to my surprise found the pool water glistening again.

• Forum Moderator

Love to see this thread going again. I had totally forgotten that lunch in San Francisco. We had a great day and went to Alcatraz to see the I Wei Wei exhibit. Awesome look at political prisoners through his art including Chelsea Manning. I had a chance to send her a postcard of support as part of the exhibit. What great memories. Road Trip...... maybe next year.

Hugs,

Charlize

• 1 year later...
  • Forum Moderator

Summer 2016 came and went, and now it's quiet around the pool, JJ's gone to town to do the show, leaves turning in the background, such crisp air yet the water is kept about 80 degrees, so I snuck in the pool for a late night dip, water rippling in the light of the harvest moon...

• Forum Moderator
Just now, MarcieMarie12 said:

Smores by the firepit anyone?

That sounds delicious Marcie, I'll take a couple along with some hot coco....

• Forum Moderator

Sure they are yummy with a cinnamon stick, that has a little umbrella on top of it....