• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself

Sally

I feel like I have been away forever and today is only a brief stop while I digest that magnificent breakfast that Warden Elizabeth has granted me.

Today it was two pieces of toast with my water!

OK, I asked her to help me loose weight and the toast was sourdough (my favorite) and it did have real butter on it and yes, the water was chilled and filtered - OK she isn't an ogre but I am used to multiple fried eggs, bacon, sausage and hash browns with my toast.

I am filling out job applications on line and I am unpacking as best I can in between.

My car is still in the shop back in North Texas so the plan was for me to drive Lizzy to work and then have the car for getting around to job interviews.

One small problem, Lizzy's car, once I managed to get behind the wheel of her motorized roller skate I could not move my foot from the gas to the brake pedal without hitting my knee and taking a bit longer than I would have on the freeway so I decided to rent a car - no credit card, no car rental - my car might be another two weeks before it is ready Danged Lamborghini!

So my sister paid for my airline tickets to come see her and borrow my brother in law's car until mine is ready - he is not allowed to drive at the moment due to a medical condition and its treatment.

I thought that I could use the wi-fi on the American Airlines flight to catch up here on the forums - don't expect to hear from me tomorrow - $4.95 a session and my laptop loves to disconnect - no I will not take my computer, I will think about you all and I will be back to posting a lot more once we have a router in place here.

I'd best get back to work before Lizzy notices that I have been posting. :lol:

Love ya

Sally

Guest Hildagard

Oh do come back soon! Your poetry makes me so happy!

Owwie, how are your knees? Did you get them kissed better?

Rent-a-car... Dread! Last one my dad rented came with a free dead small animal (see back of cereal box to learn how to claim prize!) and never again will I trust Thrift...

Think happy connecting thoughts! If you and your laptop are one, you can connect easily!

Please come back soon, we all miss you so!

Love, Hilda.

• Forum Moderator

sally,

Have a good and safe trip.

I look forward to hearing about your trip when you return.

Is Lizzy making you wear one of those ankle monitors only for food instead of alcohol? I heard she was searching high and low for one.

Love & Huggs!

JJ

Guest Elizabeth K

Sally - hi hon!

GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET TO WORK OR I WILL SEND 50,000 VOLTS THROUGH THAT TAZER IN YOUR UNDERWEAR

Oh dear, I hope you are having a pleasant day?

Lizzy

Sally,

I hope they get your car fixed quickly, it is not fun being without one.

I am on a strict diet in order to lose enough weight to have my surgery next year, i have complex carbs for breakfast and more at lunch, whole wheat bread, oatmeal, oats, pasts etc, you can see online what are or are not complex carbs, i have a whey protein shake in the afternoon and for dinner, have more protein than carbs, usually a large salad, head lettuce with, cucumber, celery and a cheese slice broken up, then i add tuna fish, salmon or breakfast ham slices in it and a little dressing, later in the evening if i feel hungry i have a couple dill pickle slices and or radishes, my total calories have been around 1000 - 1200 a day and in the last month i have lost 20 pounds and have not felt hungry, of course the portion sizes are for 1 person, a far cry from what i used to eat, best of all my sugar levels have come down from eating healthier and from losing weight and i cut my diabetes meds in half and still have good numbers daily.

Hurry back girlfriend

Paula

• Admin

Vaya con Dios, mis amiga. :)

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

Why Hello, Sally....

Welcome to the Playground...

I'm Donna Jean...

Come on in and have a seat and.....HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

Hey, Girlfriend....

So, you're gonna get into a long pressurized tube and hurtle through space at near the speed of sound?

AWwww, Hon....no sweat...I've done it thousands of times!

You won't be gone long and we'll talk when you get back....OK?

You know that I love you!

Donna Jean

Guest Micha

GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET TO WORK OR I WILL SEND 50,000 VOLTS THROUGH THAT TAZER IN YOUR UNDERWEAR

:blink:

Er. . .Best of luck Sally in getting your things in order! Hurry back! And no, it's not just your wonderful baking skills we be missin'!

Underwear tazers. . . :wacko:

Guest mia 1

Well the girls are doing well and are ready to watch over themselves. Who is the inmate really and who is the warden.

Time will tell who has the keys the to the asylum.

And Sally you are on your way to Svelte Swinging Sally, the belle of.N.O.

Mia : ).

Guest sarah f

I hope you are able to find a job soon Sally. Just be yourself and if someone doesn't hire you than that is their loss.

Guest Donna Jean

Sally....

Honey, you are a winner, both in life and in my heart....

Months from now you'll wonder why you didn't do this before...

Love & Affection...

DJ

Guest HazelEyes

rofl -I love it. Only a friend could come up with such stuff.

LMAO!!! that is exactly what my friends call the car i drive, Or a go-cart on steroids! Its a tiny 2 seater Honda that is 20+ years old, I love it though. It is not very Tall Person Friendly though, I do hope you find a job soon good luck in your search, and i hope all goes well in your travels.

Guest SouthernBelle

Well the girls are doing well and are ready to watch over themselves. Who is the inmate really and who is the warden.

Time will tell who has the keys the to the asylum.

And Sally you are on your way to Svelte Swinging Sally, the belle of.N.O.

Mia : ).

Excuse me, but I think I already fill that title. I was born in the very city she is in, thank you very much!

LOL

Belle