• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Important We Are Moving Soon

As most of you know last month our host shut the forums down for two days without warning. This jepordized our suicide prevention mission as staff forums critical to suicide prevention wer unavailable. Fortunately no One got hurt. Since then we recieved almost daily threats of shutdowns from one individual at the host which I consider discriminatory. Other support people indicate that this kind of thing is usually handled very differently for others. Obviously we cannot rely on this host who put our mission in jepoardy. we though cannot afford a dedicated server myself.

Enter Victor from the Breast Form store. http://www.lauras-playground.com/sponsor_host.htm . He has come to our rescue and is providing a dedicated server for the site. This is not cheap especially for a high volume site with heavy bandwidth. The only thing Victor has asked for is acknowldgement which he will recieve tenfold.

The move is in progress as we speak as backups are being conducted. Our biggest concern is the forums survival in the transfer. If the forums disappear hopefully we can restore them. if not we will start afresh. I apologize for any inconvienence. We and our mission cannot though be held hostage by our soon to be former host. The good news is that the sites continuation is now assured long after I am gone. Please drop Victor an email to thank him for his generosity.

Laura

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/

• Admin

Thank you for the update, Laura.

My bags are packed, my desk stuff is put in boxes (including my Star Trek pen and Post-it holder) and I'm ready to go.

My thanks and a big kiss to Victor. On to greener pastures!

Carolyn Marie

Guest sarah f

Thank You Laura for all the hours and hard work you are putting in to keep the site going. I appreciate everything you do for us.

Victor if you can see this post than I want to especially Thank You for the generosity you are showing to all of us here on Laura's.

Thank You Laura for all the hours and hard work you are putting in to keep the site going. I appreciate everything you do for us.

Victor if you can see this post than I want to especially Thank You for the generosity you are showing to all of us here on Laura's.

thank you but there are a lot of cooks here. The place is infectous and inspiring in a good way. There are so many helping out here I am amazed. This is what a community is all about.

Laura

Guest sarah f

thank you but there are a lot of cooks here. The place is infectous and inspiring in a good way. There are so many helping out here I am amazed. This is what a community is all about.

Laura

Well I am glad to be part of the community here. I don't know where I would be if I didn't find this place in December. Everyone here has helped so much that any time that I spend helping others is a blessing to me.

Guest Donna Jean

YIPEE!

NEW DIGS!

Dibbs on the front bedroom!

Seriously...it's been time now since the current provider became Transphobic...

Too bad...

I had everything arranged just like I wanted it...

And, Victor.....

Here's a big 'ole Dee Jay Hugg.....

Thanks, Hon....you're the bee's knees!

LOVE

Donna Jean

Guest Emily Ray

This is truly great news! I want to thank the new sponsor and will visit the site and see what it has to offer that I might need. I thankfully have my own breasts now but I'm sure the shopper in me will find something she wants ;)

Huggs,

Emily

• Forum Moderator

Thank you Laura and all those who work with you to give us our home and family.

Some days we play and have fun and other days we weep and are consoled but beneath it all we have found a place to be.

This is the only place on Earth I can be me as I was born to be. And so it is for so many who come here. We find our voice and find our wings, or a hand to hold in the dark.

I wish you could see the thank you in the eyes of all the people you have saved or changed here.

And thank you Victor. You have helped to save my home.

Love

JJ

Guest Sam_P

Can the FtM forum get the roof? I wanna do some stargazing.

Thanks Victor! :D

I love moving house! (Wishing it were under better circumstances however, grrr. :mad: )

This is truly great news! I want to thank the new sponsor and will visit the site and see what it has to offer that I might need. I thankfully have my own breasts now but I'm sure the shopper in me will find something she wants ;)

Huggs,

Emily

The good news is that the site sells far more than breastforms. It sells clothing , jewelry, wigs, shoes, purses, makeup and more.

Laura

Does this mean that I should stop unpacking here?

I am so glad that we will have a permanent home, all I ask is a small corner in the basement - unless you have a lonely garret - I do my best work in lonely garrets.

Thank you for giving us a place and to Victor for helping the mission go on.

Love ya,

Sally

<<<<<<<<<< Is worried now O.o I don't wanna lose the only forums I frequent now! *whimpers*

Guest My_Genesis

This is great news, many thanks to Victor. I hope we don't have to start over, but it is better than the alternative to not changing at all.

Well, I stated the obvious lol. That's all I have to say. :)

Guest Patsy

Thank you for both your generosity & faith in Laura's Playground, Victor.

You are just too wonderful for words!

HUGS,

Patsy

Oh yeah...sorry Victor, in my worries I forgot to add my thanks lol. THANKS! *hugs* You are truly awesome, thank you for being so supportive of these forums. =)

Guest Jean Davis

This only goes to show that good things happen to good people in their time of need.

Victor is truely god sent.

First with his wonderful store.

Second with his generous offer of hosting our site.

I for one would be proud to include him in our family.

And was wondering if we couldn't pin this topic or a special topic as a special thanks as to not forget his wonderful gift to us.

LUV

Jean

Guest Melanie Dawn

Laura, you are so amazingly strong to deal with/put up with everything you do. The news about the dedicated server is awesome! I will continue to give Victor my business, that's for sure! I love my enhancers i bought from him.

Melanie Dawn

Guest NatashaJade

Thank you so very much, Laura. You are an inspiration to all of us here. I think that as we can, each of us should be sure to give some amount of business to Victor. That is the best way to say thank you to him for his generosity.

love

Gin

Guest Cris

Victor,

Many thanks for your dedication to our cause. It is of warm heart and great emotions that we say a big thank you.

Hugs,

Cris

• Forum Moderator

Victor- You are "The Man"!!!!!!!! Thank you ever so much. :)

Mike

Guest RachaelAnn

This sucks that Laura's has to move, but at least we're going some where we know we will be safe.

And many props to Victor. This was really awesome fo you to offer hosting for the site, bro. Thanks a billion.

Rachael

Guest Cowboy

(*tips hat to Victor and makes mental note that his next beer is on me.*)

Many thanks and much appreciation to Victor for the server.

It really is a shame though that people can be so closed minded.

But since we are moving...

I want the room closest to the door that leads out back.

ya know, so i can go find a place to hunt and fish and ride the 4wheeler. B)