• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Theme Song

Guest Cowboy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• Cyndee

• Carolyn Marie

• Milly

Guest LazyLinePainterJane

This was one tough song to pick, but from where I am in my life right this second, I had to go with Fiona Apple's song, "Criminal". Despite having broken no real laws, I still always feel like I'm an enemy: the "Evil" of the world that is being pursued by "Good". Despite all that, it remains just a feeling - I *feel* like a criminal from the way people treat sexual minorities ( like transsexuals ), but hopefully one day people will realize that the true criminal lies within fear, and most of all, ignorance.

I think sometimes we ALL feel like criminals, and more than anyone else, WE are the ones that create the prisons which entrap us.

Guest Veggy Guy

It was Tapes by Alanis Morissette for a long time. I hate depression banghead.gif

Happier note? Hang On Little Tomato by Pink Martini. That whole CD is wonderful, it's my favorite.

Right now my theme is Bad Body Double by Imogen Heap.

Guest Diva D

At the moment, it would be Landslide, by either Fleetwood Mac, or The Dixie Chicks. Love both versions, and the lyrics just talk to me every time I hear it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DixiePixie

Hmm, this is tricky, but for a long while it's been Blur's

. I can't explain why exactly either, apart from my mom having that song on a cassette single and giving it to me to listen to because she thought it sounded "very me" - and she was right! :D
Guest katie019

for the most part i would have to say Faith or Forgiveness by The Ghost Inside. but ATM it would be Cockney Thug(Caspa Remix)--- you would just have to know me to understand that one though. hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

Ok so i new that theres a few similar topics to this one already.

But i found those to be more of "whats ur song RIGHT NOW" and "whats the song that describes your emotions the best"

so to say the least thats not what I wanted. lol.

i wanna know, if you had one song, one single song, that you could use as your theme song,

the one that sums u up the best, what would it be?

of course theme songs change over time, but i wanna know what yours would be rightatthisverymoment.

Mine would Tim McGraw's "The Cowboy In Me" YouTube Link

(also in my signature.)

[[yes i used lots of colors, my ADHD is in full effect right now. :D ]]

The Fixx - It does not mean much now, "It's built for the future". The vibe is just so complete, shades of life from beyond, the color is intense. Reaching much higher now.

Cindy -

Cindy

• 3 weeks later...

]Today:

Bon Jovi - This is Love, This is Life

From the album Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection (Which I do own, by the way)

And since I don't have the faintest clue as to how I should embed a video from YouTube,

Pointers are more then welcome!

Tomorrow, probably something else :)

Guest Jennifer RachaelAnn

]Today:

Bon Jovi - This is Love, This is Life

From the album Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection (Which I do own, by the way)

And since I don't have the faintest clue as to how I should embed a video from YouTube,

Pointers are more then welcome!

Tomorrow, probably something else :)

If you want to embed a video or song in the forum just put its address in your post, without making it as a link.

Jennifer RachaelAnn