• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Shopping For Booty :)

Guest e319

Hi folks,

I'm gearing up for a little MTF cross-dressing adventure or two. I'm 6' 0", about 285lbs and pretty much carry it all on my belly.

Looks like a size 24W jeans are a pretty decent fit given my proportions are not right, I think this will be mitigated with a pair of Spanx that I just ordered. However, I have a problem in that I just don't have any booty at all.

I see those "silicone butt enhancer" panties they sell on eBay, but when I'm looking for products to fit a size 24W/3X I'm not really finding anything. I'm not looking to be ridiculous or exaggerated, just a little something more than what I got from about 48" to the low 50's...

I'd appreciate any recommendations for quality products from reliable vendors. If it's useful to know, my budget is up to approximately $100 for such an item.

Guest ricka

Darlin' since you asked for advice I'm gonna be blunt Sweetie. Jeans are

not gonna be a flattering choice given your body proportions---bootie or

no bootie unless you wore them under a long flared top that reached mid-

thigh---a short dress with an empire waste would work. This would of

course cover your rear so problem solved.

Hugs, Miss Ricka

Ricka, first I would like to say thanks for your advice!

In the mean time I have kept looking and have found a couple things, maybe someone can comment further.

Glamour Botique of New Jersey USA

http://www.glamourboutique.com/hipandfannypanty.aspx

$39.95 and goes up to 3x (48-50) and comes in black :)

Has someone dealt with this vendor?

Lady Like Shop of UK

http://www.ladylikeshop.com/vdesign.php

Wow! The "Veronica" is custom made to your measurements...

Base model starts at GBP £187.99...

That's USD $299.00 as of 7/3/10, a bit extravagant for me :)

Have you looked at the products sold at thebreastformstore.com ? Although I have not looked at that particular product, I do use a device that pulls in my midsection and 'love handles' so I get a slight proportion overall. This company is really nice to deal with, and they go the extra mile.

Huggs,

Opal

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

In case anyone cares I'll write to follow up with some more findings.

I speculate the UK dealer I mentioned before is a reseller... perhaps Classic Curves International of California, USA is the actual manufacturer of the "Veronica" garment. Anyhow, USD $170 sounds a lot easier to swallow than GBP £187.99, but still more than I'm willing to spend right now.

http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/vv1x.cfm

I wound up picking up a set of these foam pads from ebay vendor "missysthings" of Florida, USA for under $40. Of course I got the XL size cause I am kind of fluffy LOL. I received the item promptly. Initial experimentation seemed positive, but the jury's still out until I can get an opinion/assistance from my girlfriend.

http://shop.ebay.com/missythings/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686