• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Why Ask

Sally

Why Ask?

Why ask a question when it brings only more

We seek easy answers that are seldom there

To find what we seek is too often a chore

We want to go through life without a care

Yet questions arise and the answers are few

Why is the ground below and heaven above

Why do I feel so good when talking to you

Who can explain this concept called love

Somethings I think may be best left unanswered

Why question something as wonderful as this

To always question its motives is a bit absurd

Instead just answer love's offer with a kiss

To spend so much time living in denial

That there are those who really love me

To disprove that takes a mind so agile

Why not merely accept and just let it be

To all of my friends here on this wonderful site

At times I seem to not notice how much you care

I wallow in my self pity though try as you might

But believe me when I say I know you are there

With your help I can learn to accept without doubt

The offer of love unconditional, eternal and pure

One day I will climb to a mountain top to shout

I am truly loved and of that I am positively sure

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Sally....This is how I like to see you..

And this poem made me cry...

You know that to be true because you watched me as I read it....

LOVE

Dee Jay

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 250 Guests (See full list)

• Ivy
    • Birdie
    • KathyLauren
    • Mmindy
    • Thea
    • VickySGV
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MossycupMolly
    Newest Member
    MossycupMolly

1. Angelo christoper
      Angelo christoper
      (38 years old)
    2. Joslynn
      Joslynn
      (61 years old)
    3. Kaltia_Atlas
      Kaltia_Atlas
    4. Rika_Lil
      Rika_Lil
      (40 years old)
    5. Summerluv
      Summerluv
      (19 years old)
    • VickySGV
      I have not heard about it here in California, but then again we have events of various sorts going on very often, and not just in the June Pride Month.  We have Trans Fashion Week going on at a hotel complex over in West Los Angeles for the next three nights featuring shows by Trans fashion designers and modeled by Trans and NB people on the runways there.  I missed a chance for some free tickets and while I know and love many of the participants I do not want to pay for the tickets which will be in the $50 to $75 range, and which at those prices are nearly sold out.  (Not to mention $25 valet parking each night at the venue complex.).  There will be actual high end fashion buyers there though and it is an area where we are gaining some good footing.  I also admit that NONE of the fashions are going to be anything at all that would fit my basic personal style but look fine if not crazy on my much younger Trans siblings who will model them. (Ok everyone else keep on @Mirrabooka's topic.)
    • Ivy
      TBH, Never heard of it.
    • Mmindy
      Welcome to TransPulseForums @gizgizgizzie    I hope you find this place as helpful as I do. I’m also in a slow transition living in the androgynous world. I’m out to my grown children and my extended family with mixed support from them. Some have cut me out of their lives and others want me to be their flamboyant family member.    Best wishes, stay positive and motivated    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Davie
      To escape Gaza is already an achievement. And then to be trans?’: the women defying national and gender boundaries. https://www.theguardian.com/film/article/2024/may/16/yolande-zauberman-documentary-the-belle-from-gaza-cannes-film-festival
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Accidents happen.  So do heat-of-the-moment murders, without premeditation or trans-related hate.  It will take a trial to really figure it out.     One thing we can see from this is that it is people in our circles of acquaintances, friends, and partners who are the ones who usually hurt us.  Not someone random. We have to be careful who we trust.
    • ClaireBloom
      You look so cute in that pic Ashley!  
    • Birdie
      A bit of bra humour...
    • Mirrabooka
      Friday May 17th is IDAHOBIT (International Day Against HOmophobia, BIphobia and Transphobia).   Do you acknowledge or celebrate it? Do you do anything special for it, like taking part in any organized events or activities?   I'm not an activist and I prefer to fly under the radar, but I am slowly becoming aware of important dates. I have been aware of the date of IDAHOBIT for a few weeks now, but other important 'rainbow' dates have not been etched into my brain yet.    I will wear my favorite pride t-shirt as a token acknowledgement of the day, but it probably won't be seen; cool weather here will mean that it will be hidden under a sweater.    
    • Mirrabooka
    • Mirrabooka
      Happiness for me comes from being cognizant of the things that make me feel good.   Sunshine.   Pandering to my inner woman.   Knowing that some people in my life really 'know' me.   Vacations, and Eggs Benedict at an alfresco cafe.   My wife and I being telepathic.   Grandchildren.   Music.   Wine!    
    • Ivy
      True.  Every trans death is not a hate crime. There is so much hate expressed by some people, that we kinda get to expect it.
    • KymmieL
      happiness to me is being ME. At all times, and it has yet to happen.
    • Vidanjali
      Hello & welcome, giz! Your post makes me remember how excited I was to join here too. I also had queer friends at the time I joined, but any of my trans friends lived a long distance away. So most local queer friends are gay & I felt uncomfortable coming out to them bc I couldn't assume they'd understand genderqueerness. So it was a thrill to join here and immediately have access to do many wonderful, genuine, kind & thoughtful friends-to-be.   Are you saying you're concerned that if you come out to your queer friends that somehow your parents will find out?     My love, I just want to affirm that that's not a weird dysphoria. It's just dysphoria. And we definitely get it. You're in good company here!     Look forward to seeing you around here & getting to know you. I shoot for androgynous appearance as well, leaning towards masculine.   Hope you're having a splendid day!
    • Heather Shay
      Listening to a YouTube mix for me and this song came up and I immediately fell in love again and just want to play music with like minded musicians playing OUR music and feel the joy and fulfillment even if no one else gets it. I love to fall into the music....  
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forums, giz! We’re so happy you found us. You’ll find lots of information and many wonderful people here. Each of us is unique but we all share similarities as well. Look around, ask questions and join in where you feel comfortable!
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.