• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Some Good News!

Guest Katrina Reann

Guest Katrina Reann

We actually signed our lease today for our new apartment. The manager was on vacation last week when we moved so she was a little late. Anyway we told her that I struggle with GID and often lived as a female. We also told her that I was no longer going to hide it and that I would be coming and going as my true self. She said,"good for you!!" She also said they had a few transgendered over the years and that they have a no discrimination, no hate crime rule. Anyone found to being doing hate crimes gets evicted.

I also checked for any city ordinances and state laws concerning transgendered people. And we are protected under the law. So, Lookout town here comes Katrina!! Naturally I will be selective as to where I go, but at least I can get out and do some shopping in the safer areas. Woohoo!!

Huggsss...Katrina