• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Now That You Are A Woman - Breasts

Guest Elizabeth K

My god.

Why does she tempt me God? Why does she do it??????

Erm.....educational.....yes, educational.

Liz, are you sure your doctor wasn't tied up in the back and the man in the room with you wasn't actually Evan J in disguise?

Guest NatalieRene

My god.

Why does she tempt me God? Why does she do it??????

Erm.....educational.....yes, educational.

LOL Evan watch out or you might get a mcSqueezy title. :)

Guest NatalieRene

Liz, are you sure your doctor wasn't tied up in the back and the man in the room with you wasn't actually Evan J in disguise?

OH MY GOD *falls off the chair laughing*

Guest Elizabeth K

Ok, I'm seeing women with sizes ranging from A-C on average. Should I expect any certain cup size when I start HRT (since I'm naturally a full A cup anyway). If so what should I expect to reach?

RachaelAnn

I know you hate the answer YMMV (your mileage may vary) but it seems unlikely anyone can tell you exactly what will happen. Natal women have various rates of develpment, and that is really what you become 'chemically' when on HRT, a natal woman for hormonal influenced secondary sexual characteristics.

That said - the rule seems to be - if you are past puberty, it is likely your development will be about one size under what you would have been, if you had not gotten all that testosterone poisoning. So there you go. That is why the literature says look at the women in your family...

I can give you my experiences, which may not apply to you - but who knows? I had early and good results. Within a year of HRT (I just passed 21 months yesterday) I was larger than my mother, My last visit with my prescribing physician? He marked I was beween a B and C cup. (Mom was small chested - but Grandmomma was not!) My band size is 40-42 - my breast size 48-49 inches, an 8 inch difference. Larger women like me have a different cup rating, by the way.

In the last year they are filling up behind - not so much projecting. They touch when I sllep on my side - which is affirming, to say the least!

And I would think they had stopped developing, and suddenly they will get hot and sensitive again. I think it slows down, but other T-Girls report they get activity for about two years. Development for a cis-woman is of course her whole life, but the rule seems to be about 6 to 7 years significant development, and that's all she wrote - the rest of changes being from pregnancy (and gravity).

So I hope this helps

Lizzy

Guest Elizabeth K

OMG

I almost missed this!

Evan! STOP THAT!

Lizzy

One of my girlfriends has A cups and told me that she's not well endowed, so don't feel bad if you don't develop that well, it will come with time, and some people develop some things at different times. My facial hair is still very noticeable even after being on Spiro and Estradiol daily. My chest however is rounding out and getting noticeable beneath my shirts, somewhat like my doc said they would. Everyone responds to hrt differently. Then again my sister's and mum are quite large so I don't think I'll have too much of a problem in the chest. A mate in Finland is not developing a chest super quick but takes her 10 seconds to shave when she needs to. Takes me 10 minutes, sort of jealous over that but laser is fixing that problem. As another girlfriend told me, it's a game of hurry up and wait.

Edited by Sally
Removed dosages - not allowed by forum rule Q -
Guest Virginia_
Do you know how hard it is to find a 36A?

I am a 36A too and they always seem to have a good selection at Marshalls. And there are tons on the large internet auction sites. I love the Victoria Secret Very Sexy pushup line to give me a little more definition without the phony feeling of wearing falsies.

(I hesitated to post because I am not MTF, but I thought someone might be interested in the androgyne experience of developing breasts through HRT.)

My 36A's are perfect for me. They provide a strong sense of my female self without being overbearingly feminine when I present as male. But breasts are like having another set of testicles dangling from your chest. I always wear a bra for the protection if I am working around the house or on the car. But wearing a bra creeps me out in guy mode so otherwise I only wear one when I present female. I have always had great pecs so there isn't any need to wear a sports bra/binder to hind them. I do avoid overly tight tops in guy or girl mode that would make me feel self conscious. I would never go topless at the beach simply because I would never risk a sun burn or sand rash. But I would be more concerned about my shave underarms them anyone commenting about my perky little hoohas.

Guest Donna Jean

My facial hair is still very noticeable even after being on Spiro and Estradiol daily.

A side note here.....HRT rarely makes any difference in facial hair...shaving or removal is the only answer there..I have 60 hours electrolysis...

And, Virginia...I'm a 36 "A" also and finding bras is hard for me...I live in the sticks...no VS's or Marshalls out here!

Huggs

Donna Jean

Well, after 4 months on estrogens I had already half an A cup, yeay me! ... not! now after 1 year and 4 months it's still half an A cup! (I wear an AA cup bra who fits well enough to not really nead falsies anymore (god I hate those things --> they feel fake :( )

The endo says they'll probably won't grow any bigger anymore and that if I want them bigger, surgery will be needed >_<

I don't really want silicone blobs in my breasts... but I don't want to stay so small... (not that I want a C cup, that big woudln't suit me at all ^^')

Kind of depressing really... :--(

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

ps: I don't know how they count in america the size under your breasts, I'm 85 cm in belgium, soo that's 85AA I need (not that easy to find)

85 cm is apparantly 33,46 inches. but that sounds kind of small compared to all the 36 and 38 I hear, so it's probably incorrect?

Guest Virginia_

Finding the right bra can be daunting, Donna Jean. I've seen my wife go through dozens that she has tried on or been "fitted for" and they still end up going to the thrift store after a wear or two. I followed her lead and once I found a style I like (Victorias Secret IPEX demi or Very Sexy pushup for the extra lift) and I don't even look at anything else. I'm not a big fan of buying clothes on the net, but sometimes we have to make do.

I love the Victoria Secret Very Sexy pushup line to give me a little more definition without the phony feeling of wearing falsies.

I'm a 36 "A" also and finding bras is hard for me...I live in the sticks...no VS's or Marshalls out here!

Huggs

Donna Jean

That's interesting because it was actually at a VS that I found out how difficult it was! When I started developing I just got s few unpadded, no underwire bras because I couldn't stand looking down and seeing how much more space I need to fill out. Then after a while I realized those bras were doing nothing for me, no I just stopped wearing one for the longest time. When I started dating Marissa, she convinced me to give them another chance so me and a friend went to the Victoria's Secret at the mall so I could get fitted. The lady measured me and told me I was 36A and said she's very sorry but they no longer carry those and that we should go over to PINK, their sister store. So we did and when we told the lady there she was very surprised, measured me again, and said yeah, they're probably right. PINK didn't have any 36As either but she took me back and brought me a couple 34As and a couple 36Bs. I filled the A cups comfortably but they were pretty tight around. The Bs fit ok around but left me with a canyon in the cups. Even though the 34As were tight I LOVED how hot I looked in them (I wish I could remember the name), but I couldn't bring myself to spend $50 on a bra that didn't fit right and would prably snap from strain. (If only I had thought of extenders). So we went to Wal-Mart and found a couple 36As that were "OK". The thing about VS is they're expensive, but the quality makes it worth it. <pulls the underwire of her cheap Wal-Mart bra out of her side for the 3000th time today>