• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Love Of Heavy Silver Jewelry

Guest gerardsilver

Guest gerardsilver

Am I a cross dresser? I suspect so. Since I was very young I have needed to wear jewelry. Heavy jewelry! That's because some of my earliest memories are of my mother dressing me in her jewelry. The impression I have is that I could only receive her love if I wore the jewelry she commanded me to wear. Let me tell you that she was committed as a schizophrenic. And I have been anxious in one way or another ever since.

My mother's earrings and necklaces weighed me down. And I want to have that feeling again. But I want to wear more that what she adorned me with. Rings and bracelets of course as well as heavy neck chains and earrings. I have looked with longing in ethnic jewelry shops at those huge Afghan rings and other huge jewelry that those shops stock. And whenever I see photos or films with Indian (ie as in India) women waring their wedding jewelry on their noses ... especially those chains they string from nose to ear ... I am filled with desire.

There are a couple of catches of course. I am a man and in appearance straight. My wife is barely tolerant of my needs. She has accompanied me when I have bought a couple of heavy rings and a fairly heavy - but not heavy enough - bracelet.

The other problem is that I find wearing my jewelry difficult. I can wear some if I won't be 'caught' by friends and faimly.

I have recently read a story entitled Jo Bangles which you can google easily enough. Jeremy's Aunt Sandra adorns him with masses of jewelry and instructs him how to wear it and how to enjoy it. If only ...!

I hope someone would like to discuss my longings with me.

Thanks for reading.

GS

Guest JackieP

Hi G.S.,

I luv jewellry as well , but not to your extent! lol

I'm mtf, live full time as a female - most of the time wear a necklace, earrings - have 3 piercings in each ear, bracelet, watch and usually 1 or 2 rings. I like gold and diamonds.

I've never had that much on, but, thats me! lol

If it makes You happy ... do it !

Catch you later,

Jackie :D

Guest ChloëC

Hi GS,

I can understand a little. I'm not a jewelry person in male mode, but as I grow older, I'm beginning to understand the attraction for rings and bracelets and not the plastic ones that are currently all the rage, but metal. I find when I dress I really want to wear jewelry like that. Not a huge amount but more than I would have imagined several years ago. I've also noticed that my mother a little and one of my cousins (female) also like a fair amount of the heavier items, which I find interesting, thinking on family traits and all that.

Hugs

Chloë

Guest gerardsilver

Wow! Tonight I am feeling very active. I am wearing my large silver ring with a beautiful lapis stone. I love looking at it and wish I had one like it on each finger. Earrings - huge and heavy- to match would be heaven. I really enjoy typing on the computer with my rings on. They help me feel complete and at last calm.

Gerardsilver

I wear lots of jewelery in male mode. Never had anyone say anything except my therapist. She asked if I wore that much jewelery all the time and around my family. My answer was yes.

Guest gerardsilver

I wear lots of jewelery in male mode. Never had anyone say anything except my therapist. She asked if I wore that much jewelery all the time and around my family. My answer was yes.

I am very envious. Tell me about your jewelry. What are your favourite pieces? What is the most you have ever worn? Does your family give you presents of jewelry?

I have 3 ear piercings, I usually wear 2 ankle bracelets on my right leg and a med alert on my left. About 10 finger rings, up to 8 toe rings and up to 4 bracelets some times a necklace. I mix silver and gold. My wife buys most of my jewelery for me. I now sport shaved legs, arms and chest. Light pink nail polish on fingers and toes. This is Florida so I usually wear shorts and slides. Because of the economy and not wanting to get mugged I've cut back some on the gold.

Guest gerardsilver

I have 3 ear piercings, I usually wear 2 ankle bracelets on my right leg and a med alert on my left. About 10 finger rings, up to 8 toe rings and up to 4 bracelets some times a necklace. I mix silver and gold. My wife buys most of my jewelery for me. I now sport shaved legs, arms and chest. Light pink nail polish on fingers and toes. This is Florida so I usually wear shorts and slides. Because of the economy and not wanting to get mugged I've cut back some on the gold.

You lucky thing. Is your jewelry very heavy? Why no ankle bracelets on your left leg? No heavy earrings? Do you experiment with jewelry when you are out of public gaze at home? Tell me more.

Thanks

Guest gerardsilver

You lucky thing. Is your jewelry very heavy? Why no ankle bracelets on your left leg? No heavy earrings? Do you experiment with jewelry when you are out of public gaze at home? Tell me more.

Thanks

Let me tell you the truth. My need for jewelry goes back to my childhood - 3 or 4 years old. My mother was a schizophrenic and my earliest memories are that the only way I could get her to treat me with love is that I had to let her bejewel me. As you can imagine, adult jewlery on a 3 year old would feel very heavy. When my mother was taken away from me - to an asylum - I was left with the knowledge that I had caused her condition because I had worn insufficient jewelry and if I did wear any it would neither be pleasing enough to her or most certainly heavy enough.

I too have been in therapy but the therapist gave up because every session ended up with my desire for jewelry because the child still inside - and I am not young - knows he can only be loved if he wears heavy jewelry - but he also knows that he can never wear enough jewelry to be loved.

I am a successful person but rarely does a day go by without a longing for the kind of love which only an oppressive amount of jewelry could buy. Too often the longing transforms into anxiety.

• 1 month later...
Guest HeavySilverFan

Hello! I'm new in this forum. I'm from Spain and I have found this thread with a Google search, because I was curious to find heavy silver jewellery. I have a webpage about it with lots of photos of these jewels (rings, necklaces, bracelets and cuffs).

I like to wear heavy silver jewellery. I like to feel it on my body, it's shine, it's sound... It's awesome to knock a door with rings and be heard in all the building.

For the moment, I only have a bracelet (450 grams) and two heavy rings (a plain band, 30 grams each). My idea is to wear two or three kg of silver in my body, a 1-1.5 kilogram necklace, two 600 grams bracelet and ten heavy rings in my fingers. Also, I would like to have a half-kilo Caravaca cross (12 cm height bigger than a bishop cross) with a half kilo silver chain (I would alternate it with the necklace), because I'm Christian. Also, I could wear a belt with a heavy buckle of 2 kg in total.

Don't worry about the weight, I like the body-building. :) The problem is the money to buy all of these silver, and the eyes of my friends in a sunny day. :lol:

PS: I want to feel the sensation of having a strong arms (and body), heavy bracelets, heavy rings... I think that there is nothing better than this. Also, I like jewelled women with silver or gold, better silver. Maybe they can't wear a 1.5 kg chain necklace, but there are lots of silver jewellery that They can wear without problems.

Guest Penelope

Hello! I'm new in this forum. I'm from Spain and I have found this thread with a Google search, because I was curious to find heavy silver jewellery. I have a webpage about it with lots of photos of these jewels (rings, necklaces, bracelets and cuffs).

I like to wear heavy silver jewellery. I like to feel it on my body, it's shine, it's sound... It's awesome to knock a door with rings and be heard in all the building.

For the moment, I only have a bracelet (450 grams) and two heavy rings (a plain band, 30 grams each). My idea is to wear two or three kg of silver in my body, a 1-1.5 kilogram necklace, two 600 grams bracelet and ten heavy rings in my fingers. Also, I would like to have a half-kilo Caravaca cross (12 cm height bigger than a bishop cross) with a half kilo silver chain (I would alternate it with the necklace), because I'm Christian. Also, I could wear a belt with a heavy buckle of 2 kg in total.

Don't worry about the weight, I like the body-building. :) The problem is the money to buy all of these silver, and the eyes of my friends in a sunny day. :lol:

PS: I want to feel the sensation of having a strong arms (and body), heavy bracelets, heavy rings... I think that there is nothing better than this. Also, I like jewelled women with silver or gold, better silver. Maybe they can't wear a 1.5 kg chain necklace, but there are lots of silver jewellery that They can wear without problems.

As a bloke I can't abide any ironmongery about my person; except my waterproof watch.

As Penelope I would quite like to acquire some real silver bangles / bracelets and a real silver pendant necklace. I'd prefer them to weigh grammes rather than kilogrammes.

Each to their own, I guess.

Penny

Guest gerardsilver

As a bloke I can't abide any ironmongery about my person; except my waterproof watch.

As Penelope I would quite like to acquire some real silver bangles / bracelets and a real silver pendant necklace. I'd prefer them to weigh grammes rather than kilogrammes.

Penny

Guest gerardsilver

Penny

[/quote

Thanks for these replies. In an earlier post, I wrote about why I think that I have a need for heavy silver jewelery. Why do you feel the need for jewelry? Light or heavy? I am especially interested in your answer Heavyjewelryfan, because your need seems similar to mine.

Gerardsilver

Guest TwoQuestions
Thanks for these replies. In an earlier post, I wrote about why I think that I have a need for heavy silver jewelery. Why do you feel the need for jewelry? Light or heavy? I am especially interested in your answer Heavyjewelryfan, because your need seems similar to mine.

Gerardsilver

I can give You some help on heavy silver jewelery.

Can I publish URLs here without being considerated SPAM? They would be very helpful, and I don't have commercial interest on heavy silver jewelery, because I don't sell it, I only know some Internet shops that sells heavy necklaces and bracelets, about one kilogram for necklaces and half kilogram for bracelets.

If You want, I can send him the information through PMs, but... I need to have my account active. I can't help if administrators cancel my account. :huh: Please, don't remove my user account, at least while I contact with Gerardsilver.

Gerardsilver: I have sent You a message in other web pages that You have written (like about com), I recommend You to check them.

Thanks.

• Admin

Can I publish URLs here without being considerated SPAM? They would be very helpful, and I don't have commercial interest on heavy silver jewelery, because I don't sell it, I only know some Internet shops that sells heavy necklaces and bracelets, about one kilogram for necklaces and half kilogram for bracelets.

Thanks.

Whether or not you sell the jewelry yourself, this site is not to be used for commercial purposes. It is a transgendered support site, and if you are not transgendered, and not a partner, spouse or child of a transgendered person, then you do not meet the qualifications for membership.

Carolyn Marie

Guest gerardsilver

Well, the question isn't finding a website or two. That is no problem. Finding the strength to show the inner me is the difficult task. At times like this I am almost over repression as a strategy.