• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi I Am New To This Mtf Ts

Guest Tammy

Guest Tammy

I can not see ginger thapsist My payee will pay for it I can not see a counseler so I will have do with out them!!!! :banghead:

that is for now!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaryEllen

• Sally

• Root Admin

Hi Tammy,

I know it must be very discouraging for you not to be able to see a counselor but don't ever give up. Always remember that in your heart and soul, you are Tammy. You will always be Tammy.

Hugs,

MaryEllen :)

Guest Tammy

I got a cell phone & My payee told Me that I did not need it but what if some happens & I not home & ther is phones to use I thank that I need it just in case that some happens I Know that She thanks that I not a adult!!!!

She thanks that I am a child not the way that I act but it what the doctor told that I would be a retaded My Mom & Dad when was lettle boy bot I what doctor did not Know is I was all right so when I be came a adult but I not retaded!!!!

Guest ~Brenda~

Dear Dear Tammy,

I am so glad you are back with us, and are posting again! I am glad that you are alright. You are a friend of mine. Be safe!!

Love,

bernie

Guest ~Brenda~
I am very happy today I feel very good!!!! :)

I need fide New payee one that help get on road being Tammy!!!! :)

that all for now!!!!

Oh Tammy!!

It is so good to hear from you!! I am praying that you will find the right payee so that you can be on the road to Tammy!!!! I am sure you will find one!

Love you and good luck!!

bernie

• Root Admin

Hi Tammy,

I'm glad that you are happy today. It feels much better to be happy than to be sad, doesn't it. :)

Hugs,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tammy

Today I am feel very good like Me Tammy!!!!

I will get some nightgowns soon so I will feel A lot better at night!!!! wen I sleep!!!!

I will also get some dress!!!! for in the day time!!!! And other thing for women!!!!

That all for now!!!!

• Root Admin

Hi Tammy,

This is wonderful news. You go, girl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Hi Tammy,

I'm sorry that you're not feeling well. Perhaps you should go see a doctor.

MaryEllen

• Root Admin

Hi Tammy,

I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better. :)

Hugs,

MaryEllen

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Hi Tammy,

I've been wondering where you've been and hoping that you were ok. Glad to hear that you're doing good.

Hugs,

Guest Joanna Phipps
:huh: I do not have the money to get HRT or SRS so I will have to crossdress for some time But I can be Tammy

As far as HRT goes you will find that both spironolactone the antiandrogen (spiro for short) and estradiol (estrogen) are both on the walmart 4$ list. You wont need to worry about SRS for atleast a year maybe more.

• 1 month later...
Guest viktoria carson
The Tammy part FEMale of me and Henry Male part is in control I am now going to I May get I do not Know If am crossdresser or not

Tammy,

I know what is like to not have the money for the things you need and or want

some times you have to give it to God and let him have it and you will make a way for

I did not think I could do the HRT and now I know that there is a way.

I have been feeling like a woman and and a man for a long time and one day I just ask God what am I it was yrs befor

I was told that I am a woman and now I am on day to of living as a woman

not doing the HRT yet waiting on my DR. to call me back for my therapist to right the note saying that I can started and for both my DR and therapist to talk

at the same time I am not giving up on me and or on who I am

some one day at a time