• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Wise Up

Guest NatashaJade

Guest NatashaJade

You think you can beat this thing, but it's not something to be defeated. There are no winners or losers, there is just the truth. You must accept it if it is true for you and you know it is because every fiber of your being screams it. Doubts are part of your defense against having to act, having to give up pretending that you can deny this thing and it's not going to stop. Others tell you that they won't accept your truth because they cannot feel it and so therefore doubt it. Their doubts feed your doubts, defending the false reality that is easier because the truth requires action and the truth requires work and the truth requires sacrifice and pain. But the pain of change is nothing compared to the pain of not accepting your truth and embracing it and deciding that it's not going to stop until you wise up and give up your doubts and only then will it get better. Only then.

xoxo

Gin

• Forum Moderator

Thanks Gin,

Reading your words this morning were helpful to me after a long night. This truth has many lessons to be learned.

Hugs

Cindy -

Guest Cynthia Of Creation

Like your avatar you are wise.

I like it, Two thumbs up and if I had aposable toes, I would give it two toes up too. Which I would belive would be a good thing.