• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Guest Elizabeth K

Guest Elizabeth K

Thank you Laura's Playground!

THANK YOU all my friends!

10,000 posts ago I started my journey and now I am finally what I was always meant to be.

Here, we shared our dreams, our hopes, our experiences... we were up, and down and everywhere in between. We cried and we laughed!

But we discovered we are never alone! We have each other.

I love you all!

renissanceIII033.jpg

Lizzy

Guest Donna Jean

You look great in that pic by the way..

Love,

Cowboy biggrin.gif

You certainly do!

And what joy you are to all who love you....

It's been a rough road, hasn't it, Hon?

But you're still smiling...

You've helped to make Laura's what it is....

I know that this site has helped you as much as you've been here for it...

It's been a trip.....

LOVE

Dee Jay

So good to be here with you at Laura's as well as home.

We have been through so much together through so many down times that seemed like the end and now, here you are living the life you always should have as the beautiful woman that you were always meant to be.

10,000 posts and not all of them were just helping me - you have helped so many and will continue to do so for some time, welcome to the Iridium Club (I have to get up with Donna Jean again because I can spell gold without needing a spell checker).

Not the number is important - the love and the commitment from you to others and others to you is the greatest measure of the site and its members.

No one is more important than anyone else and no one is left behind - that is our goal and you have done so much to help obtain it.

Good job Lizzy!

Love ya,

Sally

Glad to see happiness come to those who stay true to their heart. I heard this song on the Cirque du soliel special last night by the Beatles and bet you know the song.

Within you Without you

We were talking-about the space between us all

And the people-who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion

Never glimpse the truth-then it's far too late-when they pass away.

If you young'uns have never heard it, its mesmerizing.

Congratulations on The Journey, Lizzy!

Love what you do

Michelle

Edited by MaryEllen
Removed copyrighted lyrics
Guest Elizabeth K

10,000.... holy cow... I remember when Sally broke the 2,000 barrier and that was something... 10,000... how did you do that?

Ummmm...

... being opinionated?

Hi growl bear!!!

Love you!

Lizzy

• Admin

Congratulations, Elizabeth. It's been a great pleasure to watch you post the last few thousand.

Here is a wish that the next 10,000 will find you happy and healthy and sharing your life with those you love,and who love you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Emily Ray

Elizabeth,

Wow!!! That is so cool! I know you have been instrumental in keeping me in good mental health most of the time ;-) I love you GIRL! and a pretty one at that!

Huggs

Emily

Guest sarah f

Hey that is not fair. I was watching your post count all day yesterday and you pass after I am off the site. Well fine then. :P

Congrats Lizzy On 10,000 Posts!

I am so happy to have received the love and advice on some of those posts. You are one to look up to on the site and how you stay true to your beliefs. Thank You for staying here on the site with us.

So right no matter what journey we are on.

Or if we are celebratory or in denial you can

click your bookmark and always always find

your friends,old n new, who know what you

are living thru. Whether it be heaven or hell

n most important, you Lizbeth are always there.

Thank you

Live n Love,

Mla

• Forum Moderator

How can I thank you for being here when I arrived all mazed and confused by the sudden realization I was transgendered? You have helped steady my course and guided me through so may crisis!

Your love has been an anchor for so many. Each of those 10,000 posts was made with love and fierce passion for Laura's and each soul you see in need here.

And what changes there have been for you as well! Congratulations on 10,000 bits of wisdom, love and experience shared as you made your own journey to the incredible woman you are today.

Love You!

John

Guest Samurai_Kid

10,000?

Most impressive, and you joined in '08. The most I've posted on a forum is still less the 2,000 if I recall correctly. Then again, there's not much you can talk about Pokemon.

Congrats, I suppose.

Guest ~Brenda~

We are all here together. That is what makes Laura's so special. Lizzy dear, you make Laura's the special place that it is. I expect that there will be a 20,000 post celebration in your honor :)

All my Love

Brenda