• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hiya. I'm New Here And I'm A Mtf Teen.

Guest Gwen-Chan

Guest Gwen-Chan

Hiya! I'm Gwen and I'm 16. I'm MTF. I have not yet begun the transition process yet, seeing as, well, I'm only 16... I love anime and manga, and intend to become a Game Designer. I really want to become a manga writer/wrtist, but that's not a secure enough job to survive on. : P

I have admitted to myself in the past 5 or so months that I'm transsexual and I have always had the feeling that I should have physically been born a female. So, I intend to do whatever I can to make myself physically how I truly am inside! ^.^

I still have alot of research to do and alot of questions to ask about the transitioning process, so please forgive me if I say something taboo or don't know alot of things. : O

• Root Admin

Hi Gwen,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. Don't be afraid to ask your questions. We'll do our best to answer them.

MaryEllen :)

Guest Zeke

'Sup, fellow anime fan?

Welcome, stick around a while. Don't worry about slipping up, we were all a little uninformed at some point.

Guest Sheila

hi gwen,

nice to meet you. my name's sheila, mtf and i'm 50 y/o. i've yet to take my first steps and am learning more everyday.

sheila

Guest Gwen-Chan

Thanks. Glad I'm not the only anime fan around here. ^_^

BTW, MaryEllen, nice title, "Super administrator" I've seen some funny titles before, but that's just so funny it's cool. I like it! : P

Guest Jack Solomon

Hi, Gwen-Chan, it's always good to see another anime fan. Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information here.

Solomon

Guest CharliTo

*high-five for anime fans*

woo. hi :) Your story is similar to mine's, but my story didn't end well back then :P Fast forward 6 years and now I'm not stopping though :)

There's a lot more resources now days and we're here to help too...so welcome to the forums and hope you have a successful journey in your young life! :)

• Root Admin
Thanks. Glad I'm not the only anime fan around here. ^_^

BTW, MaryEllen, nice title, "Super administrator" I've seen some funny titles before, but that's just so funny it's cool. I like it! : P

Hi Gwen-Chan,

Thank you for the compliment. I'm also able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, faster than a speeding bullet and more powerful than a locomotive. LOL :lol:

MaryEllen :)

Guest babyboy

ANIME FOR LIFE RIGHT HERE jsut got done watching kashimashi-girl-to-girl very sad

btw welsome to the forums me and u are no different lol im 16 woot and im MtF

Guest Avery

Late..buut..

hey Gwen.

I'm more of a manga fan myself,

but my interest in Japan, along with its entertainment, has definitely receded

to non-existance..

since coming out. I'm making a life for myself now..

becoming not only more acquainted with myself, but with classic novels, theories, and other people.

I still dislike being with and around others..

but I hope this will change..

A.J.