• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello To All

Guest MsLee

Guest MsLee

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site,found the link at crossdressers.com and thought I would say hello.

I came here looking for some answers,which I found.I want breast,I am currently taking Evanesce and Feminol,which are herbal hormone support.But I want more change,and I am going to talk to my Dr.on my next check up,which is coming up soon.What I have read here tells me that's what I have been looking for.

• Root Admin

Hello MsLee,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. I'm happy to hear that you will be seeing a doctor soon. Taking phytoestrogens such as Evanesce and Feminol is a very dangerous thing to be doing. To see any effects at all, you would have to take mega doses of these products and doing that is very toxic to your system. Hopefully, you haven't had any liver damage, thrombosis or a stroke yet. Only a doctor can assess and prescribe a level of hormones that is safe for your system. It would be very helpful to you if you would read the link below in it's entirety. There are a lot of things in there that you need to know.

MaryEllen :)

http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/in...?showtopic=1341

Guest Drew

hi MsLee :) welcome to the forums. i'm going to second what MaryEllen said, herbal hormones are dangerous and pose many health risks. only your doctor can assess what your dosage should be.

Guest CharliTo

Welcome, and i'll third what they said. Besides, it is physically tiring so it's great to have a doctor to ask questions about too. If you end up w/ cool doctors, you might start having good chats w/ them too like i do. =P :)

Glad to hear you got some answers too ^^

Guest raydub

Welcome to the Playground MsLee!

Looks like youve already gotten some good advice under your belt and are taking it. Good stuff!

Stick around..there's more where that came from. ;)

Ray