• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello He

Guest ladyamy

Guest ladyamy

Um hello there my name is Amy Carigale im 18 years old. I am in college doing art and design, i am about to begin my change to the real me, :) so come along for the ride things are about to get intresting. :)

Feel free to talk to me anytime im easy to talk to nice um i love art, poetry, and shopping. :)

Hello Amy and Welcome to Laura's Playground :)

It appears you know where you are going and I'd be honored to join the ride. I am waiting to see your artistic expression.

I'd like you to read the Terms and Conditions located at the top of the page. We keep the site PG-13. We tell that to everyone who has just joined.

I believe you will really like it here. The members are a family here and enjoy being there for each other. I am waiting to here more from you.

Love Jenny

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Amy, and thanks for introducing yourself here at Laura's playground.

Many caring folks and wisdom about. :D

We look forward to reading your posts (poetry posts are always so cool), and enjoying the ride myself !

Hugs

Cindy -

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Amy!

Welcome to the Playground

I'm Donna Jean

Come on in and have a seat and I'll get you a plate of Sally's cookies and a hot cup of coco...ok?

I's very nice to have you here !

Huggs

Donna Jean

Guest sarah f

Welcome to Laura's Amy. I am happy you found the site and decided to join. If you have any questions just ask and we will try to help the best we can. I look forward to seeing more from you.

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, Amy.

I'm sure you will find lots of friends here, as well as great support and good information. Post in any forum and someone will always

respond. Make sure you check out the Chat Rooms, too. They're lots of fun.

We have many members from the U.K., so if you have specific questions about transition issues there, you will be in good company.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Hi Sugar! And a warm welcome to our family here at Laura's! So glad you have joined us. Looking forward to your posts and learning more about you, Darlin'!

Miss Ricka

Guest NatashaJade

Hi Amy!

Welcome to Laura's!!!!

One thing you might want to do is read the forum rules. This is a moderated forum, We hope you post often and tell us more about yourself.

xoxo

Tasha

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Amy,

<<< hug >>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Guest ladyamy

Hi Sugar! And a warm welcome to our family here at Laura's! So glad you have joined us. Looking forward to your posts and learning more about you, Darlin'!

Miss Ricka

Okay First up i can't seem to reply all at once. So il have to do it this way. :/

Hi there :)

Aww thanks same for you. ^_^

Guest ladyamy

Hi Amy!

Welcome to Laura's!!!!

One thing you might want to do is read the forum rules. This is a moderated forum, We hope you post often and tell us more about yourself.

xoxo

Tasha

I have rerad them thank you. I shall try to be on as often as i can. :)

xoxo

Guest ladyamy

Hi Amy,

<<< hug >>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Aww *hugs*

thank you :)

I am on the chat sometimes same name as this one. :)

and i have read the rules. :)

i shall try to pop along from time to time. :)

Awww everyone here is so nice and welcoming. ^_^

Hello Amy,

I am a little late getting here but better late than never.

I just wanted to add my welcome and mention that if you like poetry you might spend a little time in our poetry forum, it is a wonderful collection of original poems by our very talented members.

If you like to write poetry - post a few of your own.

Welcome to your new extended family.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest ladyamy

Hello Amy,

I am a little late getting here but better late than never.

I just wanted to add my welcome and mention that if you like poetry you might spend a little time in our poetry forum, it is a wonderful collection of original poems by our very talented members.

If you like to write poetry - post a few of your own.

Welcome to your new extended family.

Love ya,

Sally

Hey :) aww thanks :) i do like poetry a lot, i shall look :)

i will try to post a few but the vast majourity of what i write.

Is on my devantart as seen in my signature. :)

Hi Amy,

Welcome to Laura's! Nice to have you join in. Please keep posting as you are comfortable in doing so. Looks like you are off to a great start!

Huggs,

Opal

Guest KellyKat

Hi Amy!!

Welcome to Laura's!! As you can see there are all kinds of friendly people here.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the posts!

Have a wonderful New Year!!

Luv Kat :)

Guest ladyamy

Hi Amy,

Welcome to Laura's! Nice to have you join in. Please keep posting as you are comfortable in doing so. Looks like you are off to a great start!

Huggs,

Opal

Aww thanks :) *hugss*

Guest ladyamy

Hi Amy!!

Welcome to Laura's!! As you can see there are all kinds of friendly people here.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the posts!

Have a wonderful New Year!!

Luv Kat :)

Hey there same with me, have a wounderful new year to. xx :)

Guest Passinglily

One more... Welcome!!!

I looked at your drawings. Did you "improve" anything to the old vectored image of your self? You look feminine in that picture. The Colour Love poem was very nice.

"If you can't love the shell then you can

love the beauty within it many colours to show."

I never would have believed a Goth Poetess who liked The Damed (the late seventies/early eighty band with Capitan Senceable? I had two of their records) and toiled over a vampire poem would end replys with aww.

The amazed Lily :o

Guest ladyamy

One more... Welcome!!!

I looked at your drawings. Did you "improve" anything to the old vectored image of your self? You look feminine in that picture. The Colour Love poem was very nice.

"If you can't love the shell then you can

love the beauty within it many colours to show."

I never would have believed a Goth Poetess who liked The Damed (the late seventies/early eighty band with Capitan Senceable? I had two of their records) and toiled over a vampire poem would end replys with aww.

The amazed Lily :o

I can't sadly improve the old vectored photo of my myself, due to the fact i don't have the item saved in the photoshop format i created it in so i cant edit it.

and i hope you like it i try to post at the very least 2 items a day on there.

haha what can i say im sweet but dark. ^_^ a good example is mix something pretty or cute with darkness,

such as a goth hello kitty iv found to be a good example.

Art and design? Yikes, I'd never survive that course! I'd love to be able to draw better etc. but alas, no hope. As for poetry I used to think that community poetry sites like Allpoetry and Oldpoetry were fun.

Good luck with your upcoming changes!

Guest ladyamy

Art and design? Yikes, I'd never survive that course! I'd love to be able to draw better etc. but alas, no hope. As for poetry I used to think that community poetry sites like Allpoetry and Oldpoetry were fun.

Good luck with your upcoming changes!

You can draw it just tkaes looking at a few websites and books copying siple things and learning :), poetry is fun its a beautiful way to capture emotion forever. For upon words for someone to read forever thus i have acheaved immortality with words.

:)