• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Starting My Voice Transition

Guest Panda

I always thought that you can get a female voice by removing your adam apple or after you are done with surgery and female hormones. I believe I am wrong after going through some of the thread. I never knew anything about this until now. I'm currently 17 and I have a normal boy voice and I don't like it. I want to sound like a girl and I don't know how to start even after looking at some of the threads in this forum. My English is not that good so I don't know what people are trying to say when they are giving instruction.

I really want this badly and I am ready to learn and build my neck muscle, or whatever you call it. Thank you in advance for all your helps! :]

- Panda :)

• Admin

Panda, I'm sure you saw this post in the Voice Forum, but if not, please read it, as it is very good instruction:

http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9921

There are also voice training videos on Youtube, and many helpful web sites with either tips or CD's to buy. Just Google "female voice training."

Good luck, hon.

Carolyn Marie

People call me ma'm all the time on the phone, but I think I sound like an older woman or something. I want to have a teenager female sound so yeah, help me out? :]