• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Intro (christine).

Guest Christine-Louise

Guest Christine-Louise

Hi to you all,

Some of you will remember Me from the old Forums, I hope that I may be able to help some even if it is only as a listener, I have four websites of My own to look after one also being a forum, so My life is never boring and sometimes too hectic, I have a minor health problem at the moment that of a suspected Prostrate Cancer, but I am undergoing tests, and on the whole I feel fine, I think that is the reason for returning to this forum to give Me more to keep My mind ocupied.

• Root Admin

Hi Christine,

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you are not so well, but hopefully visiting us once more will keep you occupied.

PJ

• Root Admin

Hi Chris,

Welcome back to the Playground. Sorry to hear of your health problems. Hopefully all will turn out for the good.

Hugs,

MaryEllen :)

Guest StrandedOutThere

Hi Christine. I'm kinda new around here, so I don't know you from before. Good to meet you!

I'm sorry to hear about your health issue and hope everything goes well for you.

Guest Christine-Louise

Oh WoW you have all made My day, I am praying that the health issue will not be worst, but the Urologist was concerned, but He said that there could be a good outcome if it is Cancer, as long as it is early enough treatment is normally successful, then I will automatically be able to have what I was refused before because of the cost that was an Orchiectomy, and He is going to push very hard for Me to have even more, because of the length of time that I have been Legally recognized as Female, He said I should have my genitals removed as a matter of course, no reconstruction as five Heart Attacks and Chronic Asthma prevent that, but I could have the removal done under local Anesthesia, so I am feeling a tiny bit down at the moment but all could turn out well in the end.

• Root Admin

Hi Chris,

This could very well turn out to be a blessing in disguise. We'll keep out fingers crossed for you.

MaryEllen :)

Guest Christine-Louise

Hi Mary Ellen,

Oh just wouldn't it be, to be rid of these rotten dangly bits once and for all, Ah though it may just be a dream, but a nice one.

Guest Isobelle Fox

Hi Christine,

I haven't been here that long, so, pleased to meet you : )

I too hope that everything turns out well for you. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, and I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Have fun!

Guest Christine-Louise

Thank you Isobelle,

I will only know what or if anything is wrong when the results of tests come back, though there is one thing that does concern Me the thought of having a Biopsy, and the most important thing is that I have My dog Lucy, normal tests are fine as She sits outside and waits, but if I have to be admitted I will have to arrange someone to look after Her as there is just Lucy and I here, and She won't like that as She is with Me constantly wherever I go, even the (bathroom) but time will tell.