• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Are There Any Other Mormon Crossdressers In Utah Or Elsewhere.

Guest gina12

Guest gina12

I am of the mormon faith, and I'm a pt crossdresser. I enjoy being a man, and don't feel or want to be woman. Quite simply I just enjoy dressing up now and then in some soft, sexy womens clothing. It feels incredible when I can dress up. Unfortunately crossdreeing is frowned upon in the religion, but I still secretly dress. I have never come out to my wife about it, because she automatically associates crossdressing to being homosexual or just plain being a freak. I feel alone quite often because I don't have anyone so far to open up to about this.. I would like to find some other mormon cds, but am open to all religions. Heck I'm open to any fellow crossdressers. I'd especially love to get to know some that live in Utah. I'm so glad that ther is a site like this that I van turn to for support. I'm so glad I found this site yesterday. I look forward to getting to know many of you, and hopefully even meeting some of you.

Guest Eveanna

Hi Gena12,

Welcome to the CD forum. I am not Mormon but I want to reach out with a hand shake of friendship to you.

Take your time and read up on the forums before you try to get going full steam.

Eveanna :)

Guest gina12

Thank you so much for the very warm welcome, and for the advice. I really do appreciate it. I hope you are having a wonderful day.