• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Tippy Toe-Ing Out The Closet

Guest Maria_B

Guest Maria_B

Slowly I'm telling friends one by one about me.

So far, all FANTASTIC reactions.

Going to tell another friend of mine tomorrow. Wonder how thats going to go? I think well.

Lets see :)

Love, Maria :wub:

• Forum Moderator

Maria,

There is just some special spark about you that I suspect will always make people accept and treasure you.

But I'm glad to hear it is all going well.

Hugs

John

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)

• VickySGV
    • Petra Jane
    • KatieSC
    • Kay3Seven
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Hopscotch
    Newest Member
    Hopscotch

1. avery78
      avery78
    2. blinkyrtx
      blinkyrtx
      (25 years old)
    3. Heather Shay
      Heather Shay
      (72 years old)
    4. hormonedifficientin2ways
      hormonedifficientin2ways
    5. IMTH
      IMTH
    • Amy Powell
      Some of my drawings.
    • Vidanjali
      Welcome to this community, @BLACKSPARKLES. Despite the loss you've experienced, it sounds like you've also made a lot of progress. Do you desire community in real life? If so, there are measures you can take and investigation you can do. Breaking out of a solitary existence can be very intimidating and nerve-wracking, but extremely rewarding beyond imagination. You did not share details of your health challenges, but presuming you have much life yet to live, just consider that it's never ever too late to start living in a different way. That is, if it's your desire. Please forgive me for any presumption. Much love.
    • Amy Powell
      On a side note.  Since i've had some issues with the undies I decided to keep a bra on to be atleast expressive until I can resolve the problem.  I've learned I love wearing a bra and will def incorporate this into my attire (I present as male).  Thanks all again for the wonderful suggestions!!!
    • Amy Powell
      Thank you all for the suggestions. These are all avenues I can explore. I appreciate greatly!!!
    • Ivy
    • Timi
      No. I am not at peace. I am going through an awful emotional season at this part of my transition.    I am so grateful to have a therapist to talk to.    I am SO very grateful for you all and this space. Especially at this time.    Thank you.    -Timi
    • Stacie.H
      Hey Hey!!!!! Everyone!!!     What an exhilarating year thus far...!!   Its Goin Good for me just anticipation as I open up more through this Transitioning process is Scary, Fun, Exciting, Unknown, Accomplished, and well Wanted more than I ever could have thought at this point into HRT....   I hope this year for you is your best to!  Its bare minimum exciting every day and my drive as Stacie has picked up pace interestingly!!!! I came out first to my two sisters right before the new year started. It was actually right after Christmas 2023. I didn't plan when and how to come out to someone I was close to, I opened up and told them, and it just happened...  My emotions got the best of me and well, I spilled the beans as they say.    I told another sister of mine shortly thereafter but she was already asking questions. And the 3 Sisters that know what I am doing support me 100% There are things I heard other Trans people describe in their process of HRT that I didn't get at the time but now I know where they were coming from, and HRT is literally more life changing than I ever realized........And It's AWESOME!!   But I do think as Transition takes place it does affect others around you not only family but especially in the workplace and that is challenging in itself to address and how to take care of that kind of observational awareness so to speak.   Although at this point now my job I do believe knows or suspects something is up like they may be thinking I'm transgender, I have my evaluation with them coming up and I'm somewhat worried that they're going to ask me, which is fine but will hit me like a ton of bricks or I may need to tell them at this point if they don't plan to ask me. Which is not necessarily something I want to do just yet. I hope it doesn't cost me my job. But I am getting to a point that being one person at work and another outside of it is getting harder to do and mentally draining me... Not to mention I don't want to be this male type of person I was before as it was killing me.    I mean my hair is getting very long, It was short and spiked I should say when I first became employed here my current job, and recently I left for a short trip in the first week of May and had such a blast and a wonderful time with family, But I came back with my hair dyed some makeup on and my face looking Fleek!!,,, and sporting my girl styled sunglasses coming into work because it was so difficult to go back to who the staff has known me as, that's how far I have come in such a year that I literally don't feel like this male person I was before and I do believe it shows? The past couple weeks it has been sort of different in the building to. I mean not that it's a bad thing just seems different around my boss and other staff. Hopefully I am just over thinking it..   I have observed for months now how the staff moves around me and even caught some conversation pieces that were about me being possibly Transgendered... Although I can only assume though and Assume I will, I do care and love my job, And I care about those around me, and I just want to be O.K.  The way I want to live my life seems right to me and that's just how I'm going to do it. And I have to do it as Stacie, Period! I get all praise from my co-workers and that there so grateful to have me apart of this team so I guess I shouldn't worry.    But I have been operating as Stacie more mentally with this outer male type of disguise as I have seen it looking back and that kind of scares me. They don't know that person from the inside to the outside yet. How is that going to go over when I start to dress like I want to and fully embrace myself at work finally and just let it all out, you know what I mean??   I know I am still coming out, outwardly and with who I am and have been on the inside sense I was little, and its like an integration re-learning some things again, and aligning my mind set with my altered Biology as much as I can, and it is staying completely stable for once in my life.   Maybe coming out will always be just that, Coming out over and over again. Though I am sure I will get to a point where it's just my way of life no biggie, Like, Hi I'm Stacie how are you etc., Observe from time to time how life was before I transitioned etc...  I know I'll get there, somewhere eventually. But coming out in a workplace which is my livelihood is a little scary to say the least. Thats a Big step IMO. But here I go and No matter what happens I'm all in!! I mean I am a lot more open than I will give myself credit for, I just hope I don't make people feel awkward, But I can't control others' emotions or views, So I'll keep doing just me!!   Anyways I could go on and talk for hours on how almost half the year has been and what I did but it would be a novel... I plan to share more of my experience with you though. Like post more testimonial, my life's journey etc.   I do Love though to read your Lifes journeys more.    In the meantime, all the Best in your Life Adventure, go out and enjoy it, who cares what anyone else has to say about it, I've actually been surprised at the response I have gotten going out in public fully presenting as Stacie H.   Don't let the world bring you down and be who you are, Remember you're not alone!                                                                                                                                                           Hope to See You Out There!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Stacie H.
    • BLACKSPARKLES
      Hi everyone Thank you
    • BLACKSPARKLES
      Thank you for the intro. Where are you located? 
    • Timi
      Sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. These are my go-tos for those times.    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CQD51FSH?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details   Funny thing is that Reebok mens briefs look more like panties than Reebok women's hipsters (which are also one of my favs. Vanity Fair Body Caress Hi Cuts being my absolute favorites).    -Timi
    • gennee
      It looks really nice. Purple happens to be my favorite color. 
    • gennee
      Hello and welcome.  
    • Timi
      Happiness is singing this song with my wife in the morning over coffee on our 30th anniversary. Desperately trying not to dilute the coffee with my tears.     
    • Mmindy
      Good afternoon everyone,    I hope you’re having a wonderful day. @Birdie I love the good morning picture. I have an open door policy for coffee.    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Amy Powell
      I threw away most of my male ones, kept a few just in case (Dr appts etc). I had almost thrown those away to until this issue came back up again. Perhaps your right, over time hopefully I'll get more used to it. Having to switch back to regular male undies made me sad. I think going up a size may help to. It's not always sore, only when I wear them for long stretches. I don't feel myself in male undies. Thank you for the advice
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.