• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Shopping Haul

Guest meagan

***waves to everyone *** :D

Well, i was saving my money and doing really good. Sometimes when i look at a skirt, or an adorable top. I get a huge urge to have to have it. I lost to my urge today and feel bad about spending my money, while i also feel great and super excited for my new stuff.

It started when I saw a really pretty green knit skirt and just could not resist its call to me. Upon buying that i knew i needed a top to pair with it and found this amazing blouse. Black with the softest material billowing from around the neck over the bust. As i took the top to the register i caught a glimpse of the most beautiful sweater dress. The girl at the register told me the top is her favorite and passed a tip on how to wear the sweater dress. Which leads me to adventure off to go find me some ankle boots. I already find it hard to resist not wanting to go buy every dress, skirt or top i see. Shoes are even harder to resist. I just love them to death! haha.... So i found a cute yet sexy pair of brown ankle boots with a 3 inch heel. .....aaaannnnnd i got the hottest of hot little black ballet flats. The leather was so soft and the bow detailing gives me girly goose bumps haha..

All this shopping is exciting and there was no stopping me. It continued on to a new pair of sparkling silver earrings, new tights and hose and some blue/dark blue eye shadow which i will use to highlight my favorite purple shadows. I could of kept going as i saw a hand bag i really liked, a few belts, a necklace and some grey dress pants and.....

Off topic here, but i just found out that i can double cross my legs

Anyway, hope every one had a great day too!

You did yourself well, Meagan! Always love to see pictures, (please?)

I know how that one thing leads to many,,, I'm running out of room for it all!

Okay - how do you double-cross your legs ? I have bones that get in the way!

Love, Kat

Guest Elizabeth K

Meagan! YEAAAA

SHOPPING is GRAND!

Dee the Jay and I went to the Mall - found 70% off sales - and I bought a red plaid skirt - winter weight - and a beautiful hoodie in dark gray, with all sorts of ribbon trim and a satin lined hood.

Yesterday? Well, we made out like bandits - at a new Goodwill store we found.

And I barely can cross my legs - old gray mare style! (Boney knee over Boney knee - grin).

Lizzy

MMmmmm..... Red plaid skirt. Sounds dreamy, i saw one that was purple that was really nice i wanted. Kathleen i will get some pics, but i will admit it may take a few weeks. I just am not very keen on being in pictures ever, but i will face the challenge and beat it down. NO face shots yet definate. I don't want to show my man face around just yet. I need to find more courage for that still.

• Forum Moderator

Meagan I could just sense the enthusiasm in your post. Your words were so resonate. I will just reiterate others and say this is one of the best times of year to clean up on sales. The girls and I went out yesterday during the big game and it was fantastic, not crowded at our hot spots, full of deals. I just love the Nordstrom rack stores. Anyway my favorite item from yesterday's haul was a T back exercise bra top, makes my natural A cup look and feel great !

Hugs

Cindy -

Guest Emily H

Your post was so full of excitement and enthusiasm... I have a deep yearn for the hunt now after reading that, it was like reading about a shark on a killing frenzy, no stopping it, just get out of the way....

Oh my goodness, I wish I had some more moneys. And I wish I could go shoe shopping. But I haven't found my size in stores, feet are a bit too big :(

Guest Daniel Dee

***waves to everyone *** :D

Well, i was saving my money and doing really good. Sometimes when i look at a skirt, or an adorable top. I get a huge urge to have to have it. I lost to my urge today and feel bad about spending my money, while i also feel great and super excited for my new stuff.

It started when I saw a really pretty green knit skirt and just could not resist its call to me. Upon buying that i knew i needed a top to pair with it and found this amazing blouse. Black with the softest material billowing from around the neck over the bust. As i took the top to the register i caught a glimpse of the most beautiful sweater dress. The girl at the register told me the top is her favorite and passed a tip on how to wear the sweater dress. Which leads me to adventure off to go find me some ankle boots. I already find it hard to resist not wanting to go buy every dress, skirt or top i see. Shoes are even harder to resist. I just love them to death! haha.... So i found a cute yet sexy pair of brown ankle boots with a 3 inch heel. .....aaaannnnnd i got the hottest of hot little black ballet flats. The leather was so soft and the bow detailing gives me girly goose bumps haha..

All this shopping is exciting and there was no stopping me. It continued on to a new pair of sparkling silver earrings, new tights and hose and some blue/dark blue eye shadow which i will use to highlight my favorite purple shadows. I could of kept going as i saw a hand bag i really liked, a few belts, a necklace and some grey dress pants and.....

Off topic here, but i just found out that i can double cross my legs

Anyway, hope every one had a great day too!

Well Meagan you sure had a ball. I know the feeling when you get out there you see so many nice clothes and want at least to see how they would look on you. I only really started shopping at Christmass when all the men are getting presents for their wives. That gave me confidence so in Jan I went round the sales and got loads of bargains, saved myself a lot of money.It was mayhem in the stores but nobody seemed to notice me as a male rummaging in all the racks. Just loved it. Well On Saturday on my way to the station I popped into Marks and Spencers to see if they had a coat I had seen and liked last week in the last of the sale items. It had gone but I found a long skirt which also can be used as a strapless summer dress with a tie round the waist. Nice bright colours, well it was down to £1 which is about a dollar fifty. Coudn't leave that behind could I. Also just sent away for some JEGGINGS,have you heard of them before. Like skinny jeans, always wanted a pair. Will post a pic in my gallery in next few days. Keep Shopping girls. Daniel :bedtime:

As for the leg crossing, I am very lucky as I have always been able to do that and double cross, but then I am slender and exercise everyday.

Guest AlterSabrina

Awwwww, you're so lucky. I would love to have some ankle boots, but my shoesize keeps spoiling all of the fun :(

I hope you have a great ime wearing those new clothes :D

Guest Elizabeth K

Awwwww, you're so lucky. I would love to have some ankle boots, but my shoesize keeps spoiling all of the fun :(

I hope you have a great ime wearing those new clothes :D

13 W - I have boots that size I found on Endless.com. I also found a pair at Avenue - a big woman's store. You might try those places.

Lizzy

Guest Donna Jean

I CAN DO IT.....I CAN DO IT....I CAN DO IT!

I can double cross my legs, too and I'm 61..I used to sit that way at my desk and people would wander into my office, look at my crossed legs, and ask if I was OK!

Donna Jean

Of all my new items, the skirt has become my favorite. It is absolutely wonderful. Very soft and floaty. The ankle boots have seen daily wear since i got them too. They are just perfect as they can be sexy or just plain cute and of my new tights. I got some diamond opaque ones that i had seen for years on the girls locally. I looked for ages for them in local stores and just never saw them. Then one day out of the blue, there they were and i knew it was my time at last. Something about the diamond pattern that i just fell in love with. (dreamy)

Daniel Dee, i do know about Jeggings. I first saw them on the Topshop site. A few girls i know here got some as well. We all like different things and Jeggings just were not for me. But i hope that when you get yours, that they make you happy and feel great to wear. When i want some nice skin tight leggings i love my Wunder Unders from Lululemon. I can wear them to excercize, or with a denim skirt and boots and they are just soft and in all ways perfect.

Guest Daniel Dee

Meagan, The Jegings are perfect and go well with a top I bought at Christmas but didn't go with anything I had then, so I am well pleased.I also decided to splash out and get some breast forms, SO SO glad I did. They are great and do make you feel so much more femme. Daniel

Gratz on the Jeggings. Looking good, but what i am spying in that pic is a super hot looking pair of booties. Me likees :P

I just put in an order for some perfume. Light Blue from Dolce & Gabbana. I was talking with a girl i know and she smelled really amazing and told me it was Light Blue. I can not wait to have my own little bottle. Very excited! :D

Guest indiefem

Hi Meagan! I loved reading about your shopping spree!

I threw away all my clothes last year in a fit of fear. Bad idea, I know! But the cool part is now that I am open about my crossdressing with my wife, I am not afraid to have a shopping spree very soon :). Thankfully I have never been too afraid of going shopping for myself, I am just sad my favorite consignment shop went out of business a couple years ago. It was the best ever, the ladies loved to see me and never had a problem with me trying on anything they had. I have so much less fear now though, because if I can handle my wife knowing I can handle anybody knowing!

I'll definitely let you know when I go shopping!

Peace and love, friends!

indiefem <3