• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Guest Risu

http://www.capcom-unity.com/marvelvscapcom/go/thread/view/102977/23044481/Character_RequestAnticipation_Thread_(Please_read_the_rules!)?pg=1

Here is a thread for requesting characters on the upcoming game Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Comes out this tuesday or wednesday.

I personally would be interested in seeing Poison in the game. I believe that having her in the game would possibly be beneficial towards people encountering Transgenders and also potentially work towards acceptance of Transgendered persons. Or it could also promote violence against us -_-. Regardless, I would love to see Poison as a playable character and I feel that this is a great opportunity for interested parties here to request her as a DLC character :) Be sure to read the rules before posting on the thread, they ask for no spam and for reasons why that character should be included.

Even if you guys don't want to post yourselves, post your reasons why Poison should be included in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and I myself will make a post or two when I have come up with enough ideas or you guys have helped me come up with enough :)

Someone has already made a post about Poison, detailing her move set and what not on capcom's site. If more of us continue to post and request her Capcom might take people seriously for a change that yes, people want to see poison and want to play as poison and they might actually put her in, which would be AWESOME!

Thanks guys :)

oooh further reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_(Final_Fight)

Guest ametur_poet

I'm not sure; I always saw the explanation for Poison being that "it's not okay to beat up a woman, but it is okay to beat up a transsexual". But, maybe I am reading too far into it. It doesn't change the fact that Final Fight is still a fun game. :) [Also, I want Phoenix Wright as DLC in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3!]

Guest Cynthia Of Creation

Hello, As far as MvsC3 she just makes a camo in the baground of hagggars stage, But ono san was hinting at her. But with no comments maid toward that im Stil hopen that Ono san who is the lead director of Tekken Vs Street Fighter will add poison and hugo because int TvsSf is a two tag team type game.

Final Fight Revenge for the final fight has poison althought it is a bad game,

Capcom fighting all stars had her, yet it never got released so.

O by the way the person your talking about might be me.

I go by something else on capcom.

Really!? You did all that work detailing her moves list and so on!? That is so amazing! Let me know what I can do to help!

I know it really doesn't matter if I get to play as a MtF or simply as a regular female but the idea of being able to play as someone I identify with makes me actually want the game...

I don't think Capcom was trying to say that it's okay to hit transsexuals... but even if they were, let's get them to embrace Poison's Transsexuality and put her in a game as a Playable Character and then use her to beat the heck out of all the haters :) I dunno about you, but if someone tries to hit me I hit back. ^_~

Capcom really needs to make a fighting game that is more or equally part Final Fight so they can put Poison and Roxy in. Tekken vs. SF would be a good title because They could be the capcom version of Michelle and her sister (never can remember her name, loved Michelle since original tekken tho) or Anna and Nina.

Its an exciting idea anyway to hope Poison could grace M vs Capcom! And/or even T vs. SF! Capcom seems really cool about Poison too, even if they are simply adding her to the background... they could have just written her off to be lost in the pages of their history. Making her a DLC character would be good tho because then people couldn't say "I won't buy that game cos there's a TS in it!". Instead they would still have to fight her, and those who want her as a PC can have her.

I was thinking Kuma/panda and Xaiyou i think? vs Poison and Hugo

I think you just need to show your support, if you get to ask questions ask ono or seth killan when poison will be playable. As ono is ususaly head of a fighter game, and seth killan is ususally in charge of coordinating games and such. and of course spam the forums. Actually when i first joine i missed it but for 8000-12000 points you could get a poison figurine.

ugh better luck next game i hope

It would be cute if they also added Poison's crush... Cody is it?

Xaiyou's fighting style is really cool. Kinda all over the place but from the videos I have seen it would make a great addition to M vs C3.

Hugo and Poison would definitely be a good start. :) Its time for Poison to stop being a wallpaper. She can fight and she should fight. Nuff said.

Well... the game is out... anyone else have it? I picked it up yesterday and it is a ton of fun! It's not overly complex like many fighting games which is also helpful and most of the moves use the same input command for multiple characters so you don't have to remember endless amounts of combos.

So far so good :) If anyone else out there is on XBL and would like a match, drop me a line!

The game could only be better if Poison were a playable character :P well and many others they left out xD BUT ESPECIALLY POISON!

Well... the game is out... anyone else have it? I picked it up yesterday and it is a ton of fun! It's not overly complex like many fighting games which is also helpful and most of the moves use the same input command for multiple characters so you don't have to remember endless amounts of combos.

So far so good :) If anyone else out there is on XBL and would like a match, drop me a line!

The game could only be better if Poison were a playable character :P well and many others they left out xD BUT ESPECIALLY POISON!

Agreed, hopefully she will be dlc.

I got it day 1! loven it. I like the fact that there are no charge moves and all the moves are an easy roll of the buttons. and combos arnt hard to pull off. My team of Choice is

Trish 1 Alpha

Hsien Ko 2 Alpha

Akuma 3 Alpha

11 out of 34 of the characters are girls thats 32%! better than most other games

Today is the last day of voting for the characters you want

POISON!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/marvelvscapcom/go/thread/view/102977/26995765/Capcom_Character_DLC_Voting_Thread_(READ_THE_RULES)

if you want to vote for a marvel characters

http://www.capcom-unity.com/marvelvscapcom/go/thread/view/102977/26995769/Marvel_Character_DLC_Voting_Thread_(READ_THE_RULES)

Well in Super street fighter 4 the top 4 characters voted for by fans made the list, same thing with PSN and Xbox avatars

Poinson was one of the most voted for so Poison became the 1ist capcom avatar which i proudly have.

Guest AshleyK

I just picked this game up today, it's pretty awesome! I'm still trying to think of a decent team to set up, I keep on switching between Viewtiful Joe, She-Hulk, Wesker and Morrigan.

Guest BrandonHeat

I just picked this game up today, it's pretty awesome! I'm still trying to think of a decent team to set up, I keep on switching between Viewtiful Joe, She-Hulk, Wesker and Morrigan.

Such a sweet game, playing it since release. I'm a big fan of Wesker/Chun/Phoenix :)

Crimson Viper, Zero and Storm here. If Jill is any good zero might get benched and if they do release Poison well... I'll have more characters to choose from. I am loving the game so far though. The best fighting game I have played since Tekken Tag Tournament and Soul Caliber 2 which were the last two fighting games I played lol. I also really like She Hulk. She's tall, gorgeous and green :D her fighting style is just a little odd for me to handle. More so than Viper.

• 2 months later...
Guest Tamara L

Poison would be great. The game needs Cammy too. Cammy is the single most attractive and awesome video game character ever.

I never really saw Poison as anything other than just another NPC you beat up in Final Fight. I mean, I know she was TS as that came out years later, but it didn't really add anything because she was duplicated countless times like Andore was. Just someone else to beat up.

I've never found playing something that matches your gender identity to work out that well in fighters. As much as I like Chun Li or Cammy, I'm just better at playing Guile. I like characters that are able to play a defensive/distance game or head game with opponents. That or someone that's really in-your-face.

So MVC3 its Wolverine, X-23 and Amaterasu.

I just want Frank West (Dead Rising) and Lady (DMC3) in from the Capcom side. Rogue from the Marvel side.