• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

If You Were Suddenly Biological Female

Guest LittleKaitlyn

Guest LittleKaitlyn

So it's pretty much normal, as i'm pre-hrt or anything, to go to sleep wishing I would wake up as female, a full, female body. I know this doesn't affect post-op gals but the rest of you!

So I was thinking, what would I actually do? How would I react?

I think first thing I'd do is scream and jump up and down happily! Then i'd somehow try to explain to everybody I know that I suddenly became female overnight! Then I'm not entirely sure what I'd do, probably scream and jump up and down some more!

how about you?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paula ult

• Carolyn Marie

• JJ

• Cyndee

Guest MonikaC

My answer: just live my life. I would Be happy to not have any dysphoria... but I would still be me so not much would actually change.

Guest ametur_poet

If only it were that easy! I would probably do the same as you, Kaitlin. I would be positively ecstatic, and I would probably break down crying in tears of joy. After several hours (several, several hours) after I calmed down, I would also start telling everyone I know. Honestly, that would be the greatest thing ever, to experience life just like a normal woman would! Oh, well. I can always dream, I guess.

Oh god...a dream i have constantly, to be able to wake up one day and just fit in. What would i do? Shopping followed by some shopping with a break to get my hair and nails done, then some more shopping lol

Guest Audrey Elizabeth

So it's pretty much normal, as i'm pre-hrt or anything, to go to sleep wishing I would wake up as female, a full, female body. I know this doesn't affect post-op gals but the rest of you!

I think first thing I'd do is scream and jump up and down happily! Then i'd somehow try to explain to everybody I know that I suddenly became female overnight! Then I'm not entirely sure what I'd do, probably scream and jump up and down some more!

how about you?

I would not respond the same as you. Instead I would jump up and down then scream. :lol:

This is such a wonderful thought, if only it could be true.

Guest ametur_poet

I have had the dream of suddenly changing into a true female since at least 12 years old. To be blessed with true femininity would be the ultimate gift. To be able to bear children and live a normal life without the fact hanging over your head that there are some things that cannot be attained no matter what you do...

2lk8y09.jpg

Anyway, moving on, another thing I would do: I would immediately tell this boy at school that I have had a crush on that I am a girl now, and tell him how I feel about him. I am sure he would be creeped out at first, but I hope that he would be able to move past that.

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Probably start freaking out knowing I'll be having a period on the way but I won't know when.

(those things tend to sneak up on you at first until you know your cycle)

Guest KimberlyF

First I'd prob pass out. Then I'd get really really drunk which I haven't done in decades, and pass out again trying to process this. Then I'd tell the people I've come out to the good news. Then I'd tell everyone else that I somehow got turned into a girl and I guess we'll just have to make the best of it...and if anyone needs me I'll be at the mall.

Kim

Guest brenda lee

how about you?

Sweetie, i would spend the whole day just being a girly girl.LOL BrendaLee

I would like to go visit my doctor, and my therapist. Shopping comes to mind. Saying "I told you so" to a few people would be fun.

Huggs,

Opal

Call the surgeon and tell them nevermind I did it myself.

DITTO! plus i would save a bundle and could get a new car.

Paula

Guest phyliscd

years ago i was reading a playboy magazine and there was a story about this guy and when he went to sleep something happened to him and when he woke up in the morning he got up and to his delight he was a beautyfull woman.stories and movies have been shown and written many times and i guess all of us still dream for something like that to happen but we all do the best thing and do the best we can.and if that ever happened to me i would be a very happy girl.phylisanne. :ThanxSmiley:

Guest kimberly c

First I would pinch myself. Then pamper myself with all things feminine. Then be my true self for the rest of my life.

Love Kim

Guest Groove_Ghost

:lol: OH WOW HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE????? I would jump up and down screaming, run around screaming and then get tired out and just sit thinking about screaming LOL

After that I would go out to all those stores I felt ugly to even be standing outside of and buy EVERYTHING they had that was all cutesy and pink. Then call my GF up and tell her to meet me in town and we could for a cup of coffee and have girly chats and then do some more shopping.

Later on I would go home and tell my dad and brother I AM NOT GOING TO LIVE IN SUCH A SMELLY HOUSE ANYMORE :mad: , we need lots more pretty things and my brother cannot just walk in and out of my room as he feels like anymore

What a perfect life that would be, I look at women walking around with their children and realize somethings I can never attain no matter how much I may pray :(

AH WELL listening to Happy Mondays always makes me feel better :P