• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Dance Central

Guest Emily Ray

Guest Emily Ray

Hey there!

I am over at my nephew's moms house and the kids are playing dance central. It looks like a lot of fun, but I don't have enough courage to dance myself. It looks like fun and I may have to get it for myself.

Hugs

Emily

Guest ametur_poet

I personally don't believe that there are enough games to justify the purchase of a Kinect right now. Maybe later, with games like Child of Eden and The Gunstringer, but now, the Wii Sports clones just aren't cutting it. Dance Central looks pretty fun, but I still think I will save my money for the former games.

Guest sarah f

I was just thinking the other day about taking dance lessons so that I can learn how to dance as a girl would. This game sounds interesting but I would prefer real life dancing so that they could tell me what I am doing wrong

Guest Emily Ray

I think that a number of us girls are going to go that route. The debat rages over what style of dncing will be the best to take. Like any video game you get points for doing the moves better and it has a slow feature so you can slow everything down in the beginning. It is really the only game I could get too interested in. It would be great to practise at home.

Huggs

Emily

• 4 months later...
Guest CrimsonessCross

<33 DANCE CENTRAL! :) I can't wait for the next one to come out! :D

I played the demo to it and it was quite interesting and very fun. I played it with some of the family at one point too. Hard as heck but that's good for a game :)

I thought about learning some moves (although i've read about being laughed at doing some of them, which I can probably see but it is still fun to learn some moves :D

I do have a Kinect (obviously) but don't use it too often. I'm going to have to play and check out the demo again haha.

Also I'm going to have to buy that game sometime and probably the Kinect Sports one as it is quite interesting too.

I wish you luck on your choice! :D