• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Is The Iphone/itouch A Good Quality Recorder?

Guest chibi_usa

5 members have voted

1. 1. Please answer if you have one

• Yes
    • No

Guest chibi_usa

I was just wondering if the Iphone/Itouch had a good recorder that allows you to hear your EXACT or at least ALMOST exact voice without those staticy frequency things. Thanks! O=

Guest Linus Thomas

Actually, the newer iTouch does have have this ability. That said, I've done recordings on both and it seemed pretty accurate (although I didn't do a digital analysis for a perfect match).

Guest chibi_usa

Linus, the newer one. Which one do u mean? Please tell me the 3GS is good enough... Well don't tell me that but like hopefully it is

Guest Linus Thomas

Linus, the newer one. Which one do u mean? Please tell me the 3GS is good enough... Well don't tell me that but like hopefully it is

http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/features/voice-memos.html

It's either 2nd or 3rd gen when they first introduced the ability to record on the iTouch. I know it's not the first gen.

And I don't know how to say that it's "good enough" as that is subjective. What is this for? I mean, if you intend to use this for a court of law, it may be ok but I would go with an actual professional digital recorder. If it's to take notes in a class, then it should be fine.

I'm guess you want to record your voice and see how it's changed?

Guest chibi_usa

http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/features/voice-memos.html

It's either 2nd or 3rd gen when they first introduced the ability to record on the iTouch. I know it's not the first gen.

And I don't know how to say that it's "good enough" as that is subjective. What is this for? I mean, if you intend to use this for a court of law, it may be ok but I would go with an actual professional digital recorder. If it's to take notes in a class, then it should be fine.

I'm guess you want to record your voice and see how it's changed?

Ya lol! I want my real voice. XD. I don't want some BS voice that is fake, even if it does sound good on the iphone

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 76 Guests (See full list)

• Timi
    • christinakristy2021
    • VickySGV
    • Ivy
    • Betty K
    • ClaireBloom
    • Willow
    • Lydia_R
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Tiffany Cross
    Newest Member
    Tiffany Cross

1. Alex Blitzen
      Alex Blitzen
    2. ARK
      ARK
      (37 years old)
    3. Beverley50
      Beverley50
      (58 years old)
    4. Em
      Em
    5. Jlandry1970
      Jlandry1970
    • ClaireBloom
      That's a great suggestion. One thing I did was start a Pinterest board.  If I see something I like, I pin it without overthinking it too much.  Eventually a pattern emerges of the kind of clothes that appeal to me.  I'm very concerned about being age and venue-appropriate so I concentrate on more "everyday" outfits rather than the sexy stuff.  Not that the sexy stuff isn't fun though.....
    • Sol
      Thank you, @Vidanjali! I'm in the process of applying to universities to transfer to (I got to a local community college currently), and I've got my eye on a specific one but I'm apply to 2-3 more just in case.  I'm also trying to apply for a job!  Another minor update is that I'm able to purchase trans tape now! I got it in blue because I like colors and pink was sold out, but hopefully the adhesive reacts well to my skin and I can use it to bind. This is another weapon I may have in the ongoing battle with dysphoria, but I think if it works, it'll work really well!  Fingers crossed, and y'all have a good day!  
    • Davie
      “I can't play bridge. I don't play tennis. All those things that people learn, and I admire, there hasn't seemed time for. But what there is time for is looking out the window.” — Alice Munro
    • Ladypcnj
      I can relate to looking in the mirror at a young age in life, whenever I explained to my parents, it resulted in a car ride to the hospital emergency room.
    • Mmindy
      Welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums @Nicola_Atherton   Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      Thank you, I find them on a FaceBook Coffee page I follow.
    • Justine76
    • Nicola_Atherton
      Hi all, a bit more about the story - I just realised the first message didn't tell you much! It's called 'Going Out', set in the UK, and it's by me, Nicola Atherton, if you search Amazon. Have a little read of the first two chapters which are there for free in the 'Look Inside' bit. It's a lovely long read, a gradual, detailed, emotional story which I’m sure some will find at times painfully raw, while at other times unbearably exciting. I wrote it for us lot :) It starts off as a gradual, realistic intro into Amy’s solitary world, before she accepts what she’s always known to be true. She makes friends with girls and meets men, and her story plays out in a way that others have said they enjoyed very much. I think you'll all love it :) PAPERACK copy.pdf
    • MaeBe
      Wow! Hopefully that encounter is amicable! I can only imagine what might be going through your mind right now!   I was a bit of a prude, I don't even need a whole hand of fingers to count my sexual partners on. Good old fear-based Catholic "sex ed" did its number on me.   I get nervous walking into men's rooms. I don't look the part for the either restroom these days, I guess. I did use the women's at the convention I volunteered at (the restrooms were temporarily made gender free though), it was nice having a stall to use without waiting.   The whole bathroom debate is so stupid. Genital-based restroom assignments aren't going to stop people intending abuse and there are laws for handling them already. It's the fear the laws strike and the conditions they creates is the problem, fomenting distrust and hate. Who cares who is in the stall next to you? Let them pee in peace!
    • Timi
      Good morning! Just finishing my delayed coffee after fasting for routine bloodwork.   Just had my annual physical and I came out to my Dr. He was so kind and said if/when I want to start HRT they have a couple endocrinologists who specialize in transition and he could give me a referral. So nice! Not quite ready to jump into that yet, but he was so understanding. Another small step in my social transition. I feel so happy! 😊
    • Ivy
      They seem to think that if they pretend we don't exist, we won't.
    • Carolyn Marie
      Not a quote, but a poem; "Invictus," by William Henley.  I had it hanging on the wall of my office for many years.   "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul."
    • MAN8791
      Your children are of you, but they are not you for the dwell in the house of tomorrow where you cannot go, not even in your dreams. ~~ Khalil Gibran
    • Timi
      What? Yay!! I step away for a few days and this happens! I’m so happy for you.    That’s going to be my birthday present to myself this July.   I. Can’t. Wait!!   -Timi
    • Davie
      And, I Spent more time today on unscrambling my health insurance mess AND it looks like after signing papers, I should be all enrolled again  Yay! Thanks for all your support! —Davie
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.