• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

How Do I Read To You?

Guest wolfySH

Guest wolfySH

Just wondering...

if you were to see me on the street, at first glance what would you think?

How would you categorize me in terms of gender/any other first impressions?

and yeah, my hair tends to change every few weeks. :P

46537_1447942798409_1228350671_31268144_3277783_n.jpg

13844_1216049841230_1228350671_30723835_3894115_n.jpg

167634_1598584204350_1228350671_31556374_7544963_n.jpg

Guest quiet amber

guy

very interesting guy wink.gif

Seriously. And um hot too. So yeah. Don't worry not hitting on ya. You look good. You have the style I wish I had

Guest CariadsCarrot

I would say androgynous.

Don't necessarily put any weight on my opinion as because of problems I have I very rarely look directly at people and so the only time I see someone properly is in pictures. This makes me quite bad at reading people because I don't know what people are MEANT to look like lol

Your hair is seriously cool in all the pictures BTW

Guest wolfySH

Seriously. And um hot too. So yeah. Don't worry not hitting on ya. You look good. You have the style I wish I had

Don't worry don't worry! :3 I'm flattered.

Thanks for commenting.

Thanks, everyone! This made my day.

Do you think once I start HRT my looks are inclined to change drastically? :P

I like being able to look androgynous, but I like looking male a little more I think.

Guest Erin Girl to Be

I'D SAY Gosh darned!!!!!!!!!!!!! hella sexy.....

what u up to tonight ??!!?!?

Erin

quote name='Sirius' timestamp='1301114344' post='297833']

Just wondering...

if you were to see me on the street, at first glance what would you think?

How would you categorize me in terms of gender/any other first impressions?

and yeah, my hair tends to change every few weeks. :P

46537_1447942798409_1228350671_31268144_3277783_n.jpg

13844_1216049841230_1228350671_30723835_3894115_n.jpg

167634_1598584204350_1228350671_31556374_7544963_n.jpg

• Admin

Androgynous male, all the way. Nice look. If I was 30 years younger...growwwllll!

Carolyn Marie

Guest wolfySH

well, you're a guy right? Is this under debate? so what's the question again? I'm confused.

lol the question is that if you saw me and knew nothing else about me besides my appearance, what part of the gender binary would you associate me with. What category would you put me in?

Yeah I'm a guy, but I was born intersex and blah blah blah.

Long story short, I'm FTM now, technically... I guess. Though I'm more androgynous than anything.

Sorry about the confusion. :3

Guest kennerzzz

The first two i went "hot guy.... hot guy..." then i hit the third picture and went "whoa....."

I love your hair!

- Kaitlin

Guest DésiréeG

lol the question is that if you saw me and knew nothing else about me besides my appearance, what part of the gender binary would you associate me with. What category would you put me in?

Yeah I'm a guy, but I was born intersex and blah blah blah.

Long story short, I'm FTM now, technically... I guess. Though I'm more androgynous than anything.

Sorry about the confusion. :3

:lol:

yeah, I got that. I was just having a little fun. Just my way of answering the question. Now stop bragging about what a good looking guy you are, ok??? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ashermohawk

i really really really really really really really really really really really really wish i was able to dress like you. im not really out, so i have to stay with androdynous clothing... but you look AWESOME!!! very manly. i can only hope to look as good as you one day.

Guest BrandonIThink

I'd say fairly androgynous, but male. You're incredibly attractive (hope you don't mind that coming from another guy, but it's true!). I wish I could pull off your look; seriously awesome.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 105 Guests (See full list)

• kristinabee
    • MAN8791
    • missyjo
    • MaryEllen