• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Bohemian Rhapsody (New Age Interpretation)

Guest Nicole163

Guest Nicole163

Music has been a life long companion of mine, as it has so many others. It carries us by echoing our feelings. What so many miss is the music itself, the timing of notes and the beauty it represents. One of the best songs of all time, Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody is very dear to me. That was one of my god mother's favorite songs and through it she told some of her feelings while on her death bed.

I relate to it through my struggles I've faced not only through events in my life, but particularly GID. I hope you can all share in it to some degree or another with me. Even if you were born before it came out, or grew up and heard it many times. I would tell you to listen closely to the words and relate them to your own story.

Guest miss kindheart

Thanks Nicole,

<<< hug >>>

I know what you mean about music :)

I use to love listen to the Moody Blues, Each album was like poetry in a way :D

:wub: vanna

• Forum Moderator

Love that song but personally prefer the later concert video. Still an amazing song no matter what version.

Have you read the story about it? That the "I killed a man today" supposedly referred to himself when he came out as gay to his long time girl friend and decided to come out of denial and live openly as a gay man. He killed the man he had been. Don't know how true it is but it does make the song particularly relevant to us.