• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Hello, But A Day Or Two Late :)

Guest Ariel Mai

Guest Issabelle Anelie

Well hello to everyone that is reading this. My name is Issabelle Anelie (anna-lee), and I am a Mtf trans. I am only 15 years young, and so far I have found this site to be amazingly helpful, supportive, and give me a place to go for questions. Well I have always known I was a female in the inside as growing up I played with barbies/ make up/ tried to wear my mothers clothes, etc. I am currently a Freshman hopefully starting the big E by the end of April. Then I am switching schools for sophomore+. Well anyways I love make-up, dresses, and hair. My biggest goal is to be a model, I am trying my hardest to overcome my bump in the road to reach my goal. Also in a few years my name will be everywhere in the modeling world/ or on tv. Then that's the point you'll be like "Hey I knew them from Laura's!":)

Lots of Love,

Issabelle Anelie <3

Guest ChloëC

Hi Issabelle!

I'm glad you decided to post an introduction, cuz I've enjoyed your posts so far, and it's always nice to actually get to know some of our members a little better.

Let's see now, growing up, played with Barbies, Check! Tried wearing mother's clothes. Check! Make-up? Well, I waited a little on that because I knew I could cover for the rest, but if I were accidently discovered, that would have been a real prob!

Sounds like a 'typical' growing up life! At least for many of us here, and I would say that is pretty typical.

Anyway, welcome to Laura's and I'm happy you found us!

Hugs

Chloë

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Anna-Lee,

<<< hug >>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Guest Lacey Lynne

Issabelle:

Welcome to The Playground!

At age 15, starting E at your age (or at age 16) should give you superb results.

Model? You? Yes! Looking at your pic, and this is BEFORE you've done any HRT at all, I'd say you definitely have "the necessary physical real estate" to be a model.

Have you ever heard of THIS transmodel?

http://transgriot.blogspot.com/2010/08/meet-lea-t-another-out-trans-model.html

She is famous and successful ... as a transsexual model! She's very up-front and out-there about being transsexual, and she's been HUGELY accepted! She's a trailblazer for younger up-and-coming models like you.

Welcome to The Playground. Relax. Post. Enjoy.

Lacey

Guest Issabelle Anelie

Aww thanks Chloe, Kindheart and Lacey. Also thank you so much Lacey :). Oh and yes I have heard of Lea T. she is one of my idols, my other idol is Izzy Hilton. Well I look forward to reading many of your guys post, and such. It is so nice to see all of the wonderful people, and see how I am not alone in this. Hope we run into each other again! <3

Lots of Love,

Issabelle Anelie