• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Very New, How Am I Doing?

Guest tvc444

Guest tvc444

Hey everyone,

I've finally gotten up the courage to start exploring a part of me that has been there my whole life. I'd love to hear how I'm doing so far and anything you guys think I could do to improve. Sorry for the not so awesome pics, but you get the idea. I'll try to take some better definition ones soon. Happy to meet you all:) http://imgur.com/a/QzHhJ#ysBPi

-Chrissy

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Chrissy

Welcome too the Playground

'm Donna Jean

Come on in and grab a chair and kick off your shoes...

I'll get you some cookies and a hot cuppa coco

Then you can just relax....ok?

Now, I'd like to ask you to be sure to have a look at the forum rules...there's a link at the top of most pages...It says “Terms & Conditions..

And, we moderate this site to keep it safe for everyone..

It's so nice to have you with us!

Huggs

Donna Jean

Guest tvc444

Thanks for the welcome Donna Jean, I have read the Terms and Conditions, I also posted in the intro forum, so I hope I haven't missed anything! I'm excited to be here:)

Guest Ratio

Welcome to the siiite~! You'll have a good time seeing how many people you relate to! You're very new? You're doing really good for a newbie, in my definite opinion. The only thing I'd change for now is pluck\wax your eyebrows, and SMILE, it'll really make you seem more welcoming. ou o

Guest kennerzzz

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find that this is a wonderful place ;)

You look great, my only complaint being the eyebrows. It's a bit difficult to see, but from what I can tell, that thickness suits your face, but they need a bit more shape. And please smile!!! I see a little smile in one of those pictures, you just need a bigger one next time :D

Best of luck,

- Kaitlin

Guest Elizabeth K

Dark photos - but yes.

I like your smile. I can tell you are happy being yourself.

I know you want 'do I pass?" comments, but heck, it will be fine, 'cause you look good and have an attitude.

Enjoy life!

Lizzy

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...