• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Good Day I Would Say

Guest Amethyst_Redemption

Guest Miss_Construe

Hello all of you lovely people,

First I just want to mention how amazing everyone here is and how even though you are going through an increasable amount of hardship and difficulty in your lives that you are always the most friendly and courteous and wonderfully welcoming and warm and amazing people I could ever encounter. Both the world and I are truly blessed that you are all here and so open with your hearts and struggles. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and everywhere there is warmth and compassion within me. Everyone here really pushes me to be a better version of myself, a more honest with myself self, and a more giving self. All of you make me smile.

... ... ...

... and ... now my day ...

For some unknown reason, when I finally rolled out of bed at around 8:30ish, I started to just really realize that I am Amy, and the other person is just a dream. I started crying happy tears. And I know, that would be enough, but it gets better. Then I barely make it to a friends yoga class that she is teaching (oops) and it was amazing. It was just 4 students and 3 of them I would consider friends. It was just the 5 of us girls. My body is now tired but feels amazing, and I get hugs from three of the four others (one person I didn't know, not THAT open). Then, after a Qdoba small breakfast burrito and a cookie, it was time to sit with a friend and just watch FraggleRock. Next, a nap.

Now I am procrastinating after some activity on my paper. I got to read about all of your stories, both the good and the difficult times. I wish I could meet and hug each and every one of you. Please remember that everyone here is exquisite and has character that most can't even imagine. Thinking of the kind of people I meet here is a talisman that I carry with me always, reminding me that there is true good in the world, and that it is worth fighting for.

<3

Amy

Guest JaniceW

Amy,

Today was starting to become a really difficult day for me and then I read your message. A smile came over my face as I realized you were saying exactly what I needed to hear and your day sounds great too! You helped me to see that these people here are absolute proof that the world is not all evil and problems, that there are wonderfully beautiful people on this earth and I get to talk with them regularly here at Laura's and other places.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for lifting my day a little bit.

• Admin

Amy, that sounds like a really great day. There comes a time for most of us when we realize that the dream has become reality, and we can be who we were meant to be. Those are amazing moments, and wonderful experiences. I'm glad you had one of those today.

What you said about the members here is very true. Just don't lose sight of the fact that you are one of those lovely, warm and compassionate people, and are part of the whole.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest ChloëC

Hi Amy,

Sounds like a great day. But I have to say, one of your comments I particularly appreciated. Anyone who likes FraggleRock (Dance your cares away, worry's for another day!) is someone I like immediately. I have HBO and saw it when it first came out and even saw the final episode (which was that happy/sad kind). Loved every moment and all the characters (Marjory and the doozers were favorites).

Hugz

Chloë

Guest Lacey Lynne

Amy:

What a WONDERFUL post!

Thanks so much for saying this. Made my day, and it was already a great day! Appreciate it muchly!

Like the others, I've followed your posts intently and love 'em all. You've got what I call The Soul. What can I say? Rock on! You know, I believe you've made the biggest step in transition ... feeling that you really are HER! That's the biggie. IMO, HRT and surgery and whatnot just match your body to THAT realization. The realization, however, is THE THING!

Funny, I arrived at that point some time ago. Know what you mean. How wonderful. Loved reading about your day. I've yet to experience girl times like that. Don't know if I ever will, but I'm glad YOU do and that the others here do too.

;) Lacey

Postscript:

Your avatar is simply splendid. Who IS she? Like, OMG ... to look like her! :blush:

Guest Mia J

Hello Amy,

Sounds like you had a great day.

I so loved Fraggle Rock. We have the DVDs and it is one of the shows I play when I just want a boost. They really taught some good lessons in life.

A big hug to you.

Mia

Guest John Chiv

Amy,

Like the jewel you are; it is wonderful to see you shine and smile and have such a wonderful day. Wish you many more. Your warmth and beauty just glows and I am so glad to have met you through Laura's.

John

Guest Miss_Construe

OMG! Everyone here amazes me so much every time I come on here. Every one of you seems to raise the bar each and every day.

Thank you all for cheering for me and everyone here at Laura's. I am really glad that my smile could also make others smile.

<3

Amy

ps. My avatar is Fang from FF13. I also wish I could look like her :P , but she's CGI, oh well. *sigh*