• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Weekend

Guest kimberly c

Guest kimberly c

Hi Girls, spent the whole weekend as the woman I truly am. My wife and I did everything together as girlfriends even went shopping to buy

new lingerie for a special Saturday night!My wife made me a bath so I could shave before I put on my new lingerie. She put out

a bra my breast forms,panties,garterbelt, stockings and cami. How beautiful I felt. Lets just say the evening got better from there.

Love Kim

• Forum Moderator

Excellent Kim ! I am glad you enjoyed your weekend, sounds fabulous. I did a little shopping and did my nails this weekend, among other things. It's so enjoyable to be a woman, what more can I say.

Hugs

Cynthia -

Guest Syrra

Wow Kim... sounds simply sublime! How wonderful to be with someone that cares about you so much!

Here's to many more such wonderful times! ~hugs~

~Syrra

Guest Miss_Construe

Very nice Kim,

That is so amazing that you two share that bond. If I am jealous the giddy beats it out. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

<3

Amy

Guest Katie_in_AK

Been there, done that!! Isn't it grand?! :goodjob: So happy for you Kim!

Last week I went en femme with the family to a National Park to drive in 30 miles and get out in a few places to walk around and enjoy a visitor center. First time I've been outside the yard en femme. It was nice b/c it was a few hours from home too. I wasn't dressed "super-girlie" just casual. :groupwavereversed: