• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good Cheap Breast Forms.

Guest Alexis1989

Guest Alexis1989

But if I get them mailed to my house will it say "breast forms are in this box!" because my family doesn't know about my cding...

Guest Krisina

Alexis

I agree with Brenda, The Breast Form Store.

Buy the cheaper travel sleep breast forms. Those are affordable.

Krisina

Guest kimberly c

Hi Alexis, the silicone forms are the best for a natural feeling. The Breast Form Store has many types and for around 160 dollars you can

get a quality pair that will last a very long time.

Love Kim

Guest Fran

Where can I find Good quality cheap breast forms?

I have purchased two pair of breast forms from the Breastform store. I talked to Nancy and received great help. The forms were perfect as were the bra's. I admit they weren't cheap, but they feel so good. For cheap you may want to try ebay. The forms from the Breastform store are in a plain package. You may want to consider getting a P.O. box.

Guest Katie_in_AK

www. janetscloset dot com! GREAT INFO on what NOT to buy and why, lots of videos, and it's a brick and mortar store in Michigan owned and operated by a TS MTF who KNOWS her product. Cheaper than breastformstore also.

Guest ~Brenda~

Having gone through the gauntlet of "cheap", I have discovered that inexpensive is a false economy. What one wants to find is good quality that has the form and the fit, and will last!

Although price is important, quality is far more important. Each finds what works in terms of quality and price.

Expensive, inexpensive is relative.

Finding good quality is absolute.

Love

Brenda

• Root Admin

The Breast Form store offer great quality and ship in confidence, and I'm not just saying that because they now sponsor the forums.

The chicken fillet types are cheap but only enhance what you already have by pushing the natural breasts up in a bra.

Alternatives can be found on eBay, I quite like Special Trade based in Germany.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Katie_in_AK

Almost no company has "Box Contains: Boobies" on the box hun... Normally they advertise and bill discreetly. The website will normally say such.

• Root Admin

Almost no company has "Box Contains: Boobies" on the box hun... Normally they advertise and bill discreetly. The website will normally say such.

Indeed, I've bought breast forms from both LoveHoney (UK) and Special Trade (DE) and they have arrived in perfectly neutral packaging.

• 1 month later...