• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Shopping Spree

Guest Elena

Guest Elena

Sooo, I managed to hit a mall in Nebraska yesterday. Just kickin around, totaly didn't think about it being a big sale weekend!

Ohh my gods! I ended up getting 3 casual tees, a cute blouse, and an even cuter tank top. :lub:

The best part though was a super nice girl at Penny's. I was looking for some undies and a new bra. The salesgirl in intimates was absolutely awesome. When she asked if she could help me find anything, I told her the type of panties I wanted and I was looking for a bra that would actually stay on my shoulders, (narrow sloping shoulders here). She didn't even blink (guy mode and all). Well, no help on the panties, they were all out. But she helped me find the best most awesome bras ever. I can do jumping jacks and nothing moves! And soooooo comfortable, I don't even feel the underwires. :D

barelythere "No Slip Fit" bra

Any of you girls who have shoulders that like to throw bra straps off, check these out. Feels like wearing a hug! :D

:lol: wow, I'm not hard to make happy am I? :lol:

Cheers,

Elena

• Forum Moderator

Wow! And in Nebraska no less!! Amazing. After living there over 20 years I'd speculate it would be on the top 10 trans unfriendly places. In fact I'd think it'd tie for number 1.

You never know though and the world is changing.

I'm happy that you found all those sales and a bra that works too.

Thanks for sharing,

Johnny

I

Guest Donna Jean

Feels like wearing a hug! :D

Cheers,

Elena

Now we're talkin'!

I'm gonna have to make a run with you.....FUN!

Donna Jean

Guest Elena

Wow! And in Nebraska no less!! Amazing. After living there over 20 years I'd speculate it would be on the top 10 trans unfriendly places. In fact I'd think it'd tie for number 1.

You never know though and the world is changing.

I'm happy that you found all those sales and a bra that works too.

Thanks for sharing,

Johnny

I

Err, yeah well. Except for the one salesgirl, and when I passed a gay bar downtown, I was not getting any friendly looks. I actually got insulted by 5 different people driving past while walking back to my truck. (4 mile walk, cabs were a bloody ripoff). I had my stuff already and nobody did more than yell at me while passing. So it worked out alright. I wouldn't recommend it as a great place to go unless you are totally stealth.

Still was very glad that I have my CCW, and Nebraska recognizes it.