• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

How You Know You're Mtf...

Guest Riana

• Forum Moderator

When your own daughter does not recognize your voice on the phone.....Ummm is my Dad there ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyndee

• Sally

• KathrynJulia

When you are so furious at Motor Vehicles CDL Division, yet you are so discustingly polite. Please don't ask...

Then she puts on all her sugar and honey, finds another Supervisor and get what she wants. Then she makes three new girl friends that work at DMV! Giggle.

He could never have done that on a good day! The last time he was that furious it was quite a scene. Today is his last kiss, good bye Dude-er-roo! LOL! Hug and a push off. JodyAnn

Guest Billie De

When I am Installing a sign for a New Women's clothing store and actually asking the manager if they want to trade for clothes..

When your first wife actually calls you up to ask for some makeup tips and then you realize I am much prettier then her. (I'm still not bitter) :)

When you turn down a date because because I'm a lesbian. ;)

When you and your sister can laugh over sore boobs and realize you now have so many things in common. Kathryn

Guest melanie maritz

When you hear about a girl complaining about how wide her hips are and think "I'd take them any time!"

when you watch Victoria's secret fashion show and wish your legs seemed as if they went on for miles as well.

When you're caught shaking you're bootay to a song pretending you're beyoncé. *blush*

When you sit at the keyboard with great joy, in the wee hours of the morning. Relaxing with olives and ginger ale, smiling and admiring your friends here. Then you suddenly realize that there is absolutely no guy on the planet that you envy of anything! Wow! Venus is my home planet, is that cool or what? Hug. Jody