• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Bachman in my e-mail AAAAHHHH!

Guest EvenClose

Guest EvenClose

The Democrats have ramped up their baseless attacks on our campaign.

Their senseless attacks prove they will stop at nothing to defeat me, and I need your immediate support to fight back.

Liberals across the country believe if they defeat our campaign, the Tea Party movement and the values of constitutional conservatism will be eliminated. I need your support to defend myself and our shared constitutional values right away.

I need your continued help to defend myself against the Democrats and Washington "elite" who are determined to defeat our campaign. Will you stand with me today by (giving me money) Remember if you can give $75 or more, we will rush you an official "Bachmann for President" lapel pin.

I feel very blessed to have so many wonderful people supporting me every step of the way as I work to uphold our conservative values.

Sincerely,

bfp_michelesignature.jpg

Michele Bachmann

P.S. The Democrats want nothing more than to defeat me so they can further their far-left agenda.But I refuse to back down and I'm determined to continue fighting for our constitutional conservative values.

This kinda stuff gets into my e-mail from time to time. I would mark it as spam, but at least i get to see what the bigot is up to. Thought Id share it with everyone. Leave your troll messages in the comment section BELOW. Lol

There was a bunch of links and crap about asking for money that I deleted. I didn't want all that crap in here. So I erased them as to keep down any accidental clicking.

Miranda

Guest Donna Jean

When General Patton defeated German General Rommel in a tank battle ..he said...

"Rommel, you magnificent illegitimate child, I read your Dang book!

It's always good to know what your enemies are up to!

Dee Jay

You need to enter a decontamination room right away Miranda or you are likely to become very sick. Let's just hope Rick Perry doesn't e-mail you for you might not ever recover.

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}} You need it

Jenny

Guest chngnwnd

I am surpised she can spell big words like "constitutional." I mean she is a fine example to women everywhere.....

of what not to be...

Heh - sorry - got a low idiot tolerance...

Bobbi

Guest Izzybell

I don't know what I hate more: Bachmann herself, or the fact that idiots such as her actually get elected to office, let alone be a contender for the most powerful office in the country. It's things like this that make me believe high schools should have a students take a mandatory class in logical thinking.

-Izzy

Guest Vixen Amber

Kinda makes you wish her parents had believed in abortion.

{sorry}

Julie

Truth, so much truth. I am sorry but that lady is trash if ever human garbage existed.

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 183 Guests (See full list)

• KatieSC
    • Ashley0616
    • atlantis63
    • Heather Shay