• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A blah day...

Guest alicewonders

Guest alicewonders

Just one of those days where you want want to rant about everything and nothing at all... Like the fact that when you want to get dressed but nothing you own seems to fit how your feeling czuse you dont even know your self... So im just going to stay in a shirt and sweats. I hate these days and it gets so frustrating and i feel like im in a void. Look at my girls and see t5hem putting on make up and getting in girl clothes and think i wish i could feel like i am that fem today.. Or see my guy friends and think why can i just be that comfertable... Days like these are just plain miserable! Ugh! Why can i just wake up and be like ok i feel like dressing fem or ok today i am mas... No not today, today i am turning in circles without know which way to go!!! Yea a blah day indeed....

Guest Julie T

alicewonders

Some days or diamonds and some days are dust, sorry. My day is pretty good so far, but saying that isn't helping much is it? I don't know why I posted here, maybe just to say sorry you are blah.

Julie

Guest Donna Jean

alicewonders

maybe just to say sorry you are blah.

Julie

Same here, Dear........

Some days you're the pigeon....some days you're the statue..........

Huggs

Dee Jay

Guest alicewonders

Thanks Julie... Just in a bit of a rut. Think alot of people can agree when i say i find days days where i am acually jelious of my friends and family.. In this i mean they have a place where they "fit". I can look at my kids or female friends and think why cant i be and feel like i am a woman and in the same breath i look at my guy friends and think the same. It is truly heartbreaking at times and i am get so frustrated with myself. But idk just hope it passes soon and i can figure out what to do... Really hate these days cause they always leave me feeling tired and with a HUGE migraine....

• Forum Moderator

It's not just a trans problem either. Everybody has days like that. Now and then you'll see a cis woman who usually looks great all grubby and the same for guys. Some days you just can't bring yourself to do anything.

Those are good days for contemplating nature or reading a good book. Though I have found that if I get out and swim extra hard or get some other exercise it does away with the blahs better than anything else. Good old endorphins I guess. Or burning off the stress that is usually really at the heart of these days.

Whatever it is and whatever you do I hope tomorrow is better.

Johnny

Guest alicewonders

Ok so a bit better today.. And thought that this would be a good thread for general rants and and all out blahs. So feel free to use it.

Glad you're feeling better! ^_^ Even if it's just a little. Those days suck, and what worked to make them better one day doesn't always work the next. It can be so tricky. . .

talking about blah days.... I'm staying at my grandparents, that part is fun. Other than, going shopping with my grandma this morning and she was taking me to a bunch of womens clothing stores and such. She read my facebook post on me getting a binder, and believes it's totally for a costume I'm wearing to an anime con...which, it took several hours for the idea that I was looking for mens waistcoats and such for it to finally click..... On top of this I jumped into the pool with my galaxyS in my pocket... killed my phone, no money to get a new smartphone unless by miracle it's covered by my ex's insurance which I use the features of the phone constantly! ... So today had many ups, and many downs.....

also, anyone else having the enter website wonky?

Guest alicewonders

Oh wow... Yea it sure sounds like it... Sucks about your phone to.. Did you ever find out about the insurance? Hope you are able to get a new one.

I can't find anything on the website... so I'll have to suck it up, spend a few hours with the ex and go in to see. Which is terrible enough >< hopefully I can get at least /something/ .... even if it's his old phone....

Edited by Miss_Construe
slight word change
  • 2 weeks later...

its never good killing technology. you always feel bad for the little smart people inside it doing all the work, all gone in one swift movement :( and yeah the website was going a bit mental recently on my ipod, freaked me out to no end like :o

my rants shall be on my blog as usual, if i can be arsed to even put anything up, brother is going mental in the room next to me again so musics getting turned up, alredy have a headache, grrrrrr :/

Guest alicewonders

Major blahness... Caught the cold bug that has been going around my kids school.. Only i get the flu instead of the slight cold they had... Ugh been so sick this weekend i havent been able to do much at all...