• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Cool Link I Found

Guest My_Genesis

Guest raydub

Total score if you are a man: 105

Total score if you are a woman: 150

but what the hell does THAT mean?

somehow im lost of the "explanation"

<--- feels slow.

Ray

Guest tammy2

I did 105 for a man and 150 for woman. though when dressed up i have strong feelings for men and wish i could fulfill my desires without any negative recourse

Guest theEND
Total score if you are a man: 105

Total score if you are a woman: 150

but what the hell does THAT mean?

somehow im lost of the "explanation"

<--- feels slow.

Ray

Most men get between 0-180, so if your looking to yourself as a man 105 is in the average range. Most women get between 150-300 so at 150 your at the bottom end of what would be average for a woman :)

Guest My_Genesis
Most men get between 0-180, so if your looking to yourself as a man 105 is in the average range. Most women get between 150-300 so at 150 your at the bottom end of what would be average for a woman :)

LOL i got 55 for man and 70 for woman..Drew totally beat my score though, he got about a third of each of those numbers :P

Guest theEND
LOL i got 55 for man and 70 for woman..Drew totally beat my score though, he got about a third of each of those numbers :P

lol I got 10 for a man and 40 for a woman, a lower score than I was expecting. I thought I would be more in the middle range!

Guest hypersonic59

Total score if you are a man: 195

Total score if you are a woman: 270

The only gripe I have about these tests is that they follow a set of stereotypes. Stereotypes don't define everyone, just what society tends towards.

Guest theEND
The only gripe I have about these tests is that they follow a set of stereotypes. Stereotypes don't define everyone, just what society tends towards.

But isn't that the point? :huh: Because it's meant to tell you how stereotypically male or female you are, rather than telling you 'you MUST be male/female becaust you scored ...' ?

Guest CharlieRose

Well, it's not really stereotypes as much as scientific trends. Like, not all gay men are effeminate, not all effeminate men are gay, BUT a disproportionate amount of gay men DO have effeminized brains. Stereotypes can be based in fact.

I got 75/120.

Guest hypersonic59

I suppose that's true, and it is reassuring to know that I fall within the stereotypes that I should. What's most troubling about stereotypes is that I fear I might answer questions based on my knowledge of those stereotypes. I guess it's no big deal, since if I'm worrying about it, I could be overcompensating in the opposite direction :)

Guest My_Genesis
Well, it's not really stereotypes as much as scientific trends. Like, not all gay men are effeminate, not all effeminate men are gay, BUT a disproportionate amount of gay men DO have effeminized brains. Stereotypes can be based in fact.

I got 75/120.

I agree..that's kinda what I was trying to say before but you worded it much more clearly than I did...lol :rolleyes:

Guest My_Genesis
Total score if you are a man: 215

Total score if you are a woman: 300

:huh: ....

well i got more than anyone else so i guess i win :lol:

haha i think i got the 2nd or 3rd lowest score so far

Guest Mrs. Miniver

This test seems to be borrowing many of the questions from the COGIATI test. Having taken the COGIATI it probably influenced some of my answers in the Brain Wire test. Though I was a bit surprised with the result.

Male - 115 :rolleyes:

Female - 180 :D

COGIATI - 450 :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Exiledrain

Total score if you are a man: 205

Total score if you are a woman: 290

I think online tests are non reliable, but they're fun to do anyway. We're all so unique and individual; we all have different external and internal factors that a simple online test can't understand.

But, they're still fun :D

• 4 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)

• VickySGV
    • Ivy
    • Yellowhammer
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

defox
    Newest Member
    defox

1. AP94
      AP94
      (30 years old)
    2. Clare27
      Clare27
      (50 years old)
    3. Shawnster
      Shawnster
      (54 years old)
    • VickySGV
      A decided exception to the concept of Free Speech, this one shows the consequences of taking the concept off the rails.  
    • Davie
      Idaho drag performer awarded $1.1m in defamation case against far-right blogger. A blogger, Summer Bushnell, falsely claimed Eric Posey exposed himself to a crowd, including children. The Kootenai county district court jury unanimously found that Summer Bushnell defamed Eric Posey, a resident of Post Falls, Idaho, when she posted a doctored video of his performance that included a blurred spot that she claimed covered his “fully exposed genitals”, the Coeur D’Alene Press reported. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/26/idaho-drag-performer-defamation-case-far-right-blogger
    • Davie
      I met them on the street one day when they lived in my city. Said hi. They seemed nice. P.S. I think Fin's pronoun is "they."
    • Amy Powell
      Nice to meet you!
    • Ivy
    • Amy Powell
      April, Thank you for the shout out. It is difficult. Sometimes I wish I was just like everyone else (whatever that is). I haven't figured out how to present it to the kids (not sure I'm ready, or want to). I'd imagine  everyone on this forum has felt this at one time or another.  
    • Amy Powell
      Thanks, I may start a separate thread for the hobbies etc.  My wife and I have also been creating a recipe book we are both quite proud of.  
    • Amy Powell
      Thank You, I tried to balance the rooms decor with equal feminine, artsy, and a bit of 90's grunge/alternative influence.  Unfortunately, the camera I used didn't show the drawings well. I may decide to make a separate thread for the drawings/arts/crafts.   Hugs
    • Vidanjali
      @Amy Powell your aesthetic reminds me of Anna Sui. Kinda art deco meets romantic meets Bohemian meets rock n roll.   Fashion images: https://www.google.com/search?q=anna+sui+fashion&client=ms-android-google&sca_esv=87940c84487c33f0&sca_upv=1&udm=2&biw=412&bih=790&sxsrf=ADLYWIIV5j67lhM8fvT9dj5QsjqC4t8JAw%3A1716744540336&ei=XHFTZs-SFKiQwbkPyvS6kAQ&oq=anna+sui+fash&gs_lp=EhNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwIg1hbm5hIHN1aSBmYXNoKgIIADIFEAAYgAQyBRAAGIAEMgUQABiABDIHEAAYgAQYGDIHEAAYgAQYGEjWKlDuCliMJHACeACQAQGYAaUBoAHhD6oBBDEyLje4AQHIAQD4AQGYAgigAqkGwgIEECMYJ5gDAIgGAZIHAzQuNKAHsVA&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp
    • Carolyn Marie
      Welcome to Trans Pulse, @Amy Powell!  You've got an impressive bunch of skills and hobbies, and I'm impressed.  Please do have a look around the forums and post wherever you like.  You could even start a thread on one of your hobbies or interests if you like.  I imagine you keep yourself pretty busy with all of that.   We do have many gender fluid folks here that you'll find common cause with.  I look forward to hearing much more from you.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      Last year I needed a new handbag.  My requirements include having many interior and exterior pockets, zippers, heavy duty hardware, and it needs to be cross-body.  Amazingly, I found exactly the right one at Macy's, and it was Guess at 50% off! I was astounded.    Carolyn Marie
    • RaineOnYourParade
      When one signs up to and posts onto an online space, it's usually to the agreement of a set of terms and conditions. Basically, you're already signing yourself off to these rules, so you can't get upset if you did legitimately break the space's rules and got your post deleted/hidden/etc. Whether people abuse their power in being admins in some spaces and stretch the rules to seem like something is disobeying them in some way when, in reality, they just disagree with the post... well, that's another story. Freedom of Speech is only to say that the government can't restrict what you say, not ye average citizen, so online platforms completely have the right to remove or censor posts in that regard. The morality of that is pretty often under question, but it technically doesn't interfere with Freedom of Speech since online spaces are run by the public and not the government. Moderation of posts is essentially the same as if you put a whiteboard outside your house and said people could write messages on, you saw a message you found offensive that someone wrote, and then you erased it.
    • Sally Stone
      Personally, I think the moderators here strike the perfect balance, and I'd like to thank you all for your efforts.  
    • Sally Stone
      Don't forget TJ Maxx for purses.  I have purchased several from there.  They offer a great variety with good prices.  You can even find high-end bags at affordable prices.   @Ladypcnj purses are one of my weaknesses as well.
    • Mmindy
      You look wonderful.   🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.